Sign in to follow this  
Taipan

Ezdok / EZCA profiles

I've been trying to find some Ezdok profiles for the planes I haven't setup yet. The default planes come with great profiles, and I found a good NGX profile Word Not Allowed posted, plus the Milviz Baron comes with a profile.

There are a few incomplete profiles floating around on the flight1 forums for some other planes I own but yeah that's all I could find really.

AVsim has only 5 files of ezdok profiles in the library, they don't cover what I need.

I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to share their full profiles (ecs file)?

Specifically I need profiles for these aircraft:

-Aerosoft Catalina

-Turbine Duke

-Flight1 Mustang

-feelThere ERJs

-feelThere EJets

-PMDG J41

-Simcheck A300

-Captainsim 707

-Captainsim 727

-Captainsim C-130

Other than that, my GA planes should be easy enough to setup manually, but for the above avionics and switches there's plenty of tweaking I hope to avoid if I can find a profile.

many thanks

ps a Katana, RV-7, Realair Scout & Lancair profile would be welcome as well.

I'm seriously contemplating the idea of making a website where people could upload their EZCA profiles for various freeware and payware airplanes because I see this kind of question for sharing very often but the one asking the question almost never gets what he's asking for. The question is would people actually upload their profiles? The idea sound good but in reality it's really hard to get anybody to share their EZCA profiles, and I've seen this on various forums. So, what do you think, realistically?

Thanks for responding :)

Since posting that yesterday I've delved a bit deeper into EZCA, and I found there is already a great Mustang profile. I also found it's not too hard to copy profiles between planes and then tweak them.

So I'll probably work from those default profiles and move them to similar payware planes.

For the website - I think it sounds like a good idea, but there's not a huge interest in EZCA. For example no responses to this post in a day :)

I've seen just as many people return the product because it's hard to learn than people praising it.

Without a huge interest I wouldn't want you to spend your time building a site.

But - maybe on AVSIM we can start a sticky thread or an unofficial EZCA forum. If someone is willing to moderate it they can maintain a sticky thread at the top with the list of aircraft and current profiles available.

At the least I'll try and post my profiles up here once I'm done building them.

I think a lot of people use EZCA but very little are willing to share any profiles. If you read the manual it's actually not that hard to set basic things up - OK, tweaking profiles and digging deeper can be overwhelming but basics not so much - but yes, without reading the manual I believe one can be pretty lost.

I also copy already made profiles from similar default planes into payware ones and than tweak a bit if necessary.

Dan i can try and send you my profile for the Simcheck A300

I use EZCA primarily in helos, but, do have it setup in planks as well. I find EZCA fairly easy to learn and a great enhancement to the immersion factor. The profiles I have setup are certainly not complex, but, I enjoy them. I am willing to contribute to an EZCA profile library of sorts if one is put together.

Danny

There are a few collections in the libraries of other peoples profiles. Search either EZCA or EZDOK in the file libraries.

-Damien

Dan i can try and send you my profile for the Simcheck A300

Thanks Will that will be great. Also I might get the MD11 one day, so if you'd be happy to share that as well? I remember you mentioned flying it once.

I think a lot of people use EZCA but very little are willing to share any profiles. If you read the manual it's actually not that hard to set basic things up - OK, tweaking profiles and digging deeper can be overwhelming but basics not so much - but yes, without reading the manual I believe one can be pretty lost.

I also copy already made profiles from similar default planes into payware ones and than tweak a bit if necessary.

I've gone through and made some good customisation and templates now, it's actually really fun to play with once you get the hang of it! Now using these templates I will go and make a specific one for each of my planes.

The views weren't the reason I bought it, I got it mainly for the realism movement cam and it is fantastic the movement on landing and takeoff, ground roll etc. But I'm really loving the view system now as well.

Hi,

I am dearly looking for camera profiles for LEVEL-D 767.

Can someone share this with mé ?

Thanks,

Regis

Regis Biassala 

Hi, I am dearly looking for camera profiles for LEVEL-D 767. Can someone share this with mé ? Thanks, Regis

As posted earlier...

There are a few collections in the libraries of other peoples profiles. Search either EZCA or EZDOK in the file libraries. -Damien

Filename you are looking for is pjezfsx.zip in the AVSIM Library for the Level D 767-300

-Damien

Well I finished all my camera views finally, took some time but it was worth it. Now FSX is so great with this addon I love it. Time to focus on flying now!

I've packaged up all my cameras to share.

If anyone else has any cameras they can share, please share them in this thread also.

If there are no problems/bugs with these cameras, I'll upload to AVSIM library after they're tested.

You can download the camera sets here:

https://dl.dropbox.c...ZCA Cameras.zip

Included aircraft are:

• Aerosoft Dornier Do-27
  • Aerosoft Katana 4x
  • Aerosoft PBY Catalina
  • Aerosoft Twin Otter
  • Ants Drifter
  • Ants Sierra
  • Basler BT-67 Turboprop DC-3
  • Baytower RV-7
  • Captain Sim Boeing 707 Package (all aircraft)
  • Captain Sim Boeing 727 Package (all aircraft)
  • Captain Sim C-130 Hercules Xperience (all aircraft)
  • feelThere ERJ-135LR (ERJ v2)
  • feelThere ERJ-145LR (ERJ v2)
  • feelThere ERJ-145XR (ERJ v2)
  • feelThere ERJ-170 (Ejet)
  • feelThere ERJ-175 (Ejet v2)
  • feelThere ERJ-190 (Ejet)
  • feelThere ERJ-190 Lineage Jet
  • feelThere ERJ-195 (Ejet v2)
  • Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang
  • Just Flight Beechcraft Duchess
  • Just Flight Piper Archer III
  • Just Flight Piper Warrior
  • Just Flight Schweizer 300CBi
  • Microsoft Maule
  • Microsoft Cessna 172
  • Microsoft DG-808S Glider
  • Microsoft Grumman Goose
  • Microsoft Trike
  • Milviz Beech Baron B-55
  • PMDG 737-600 NGX
  • PMDG 737-700 NGX
  • PMDG 737-800 NGX
  • PMDG 737-900 NGX
  • PMDG Bae JetStream 4100
  • Realair Citabria
  • Realair Decathlon
  • Realair Duke Turbine
  • Realair Lancair Legacy
  • Realair Scout
  • SimCheck Airbus A300B4

• Upvote 4

Thank you Dan! Do your profiles include the effects as well?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Thank you Dan! Do your profiles include the effects as well?

Kind of.. the effects are included because that's the way it exports, but I didn't change any settings. So whatever was in the original profiles I started with. I didn't create any from scratch, so they should all have effects. Mostly I took the closest aircraft and copied from that to start with. They include profiles with the default planes to begin with.

The effect DHM settings you can choose to untick on import though if you want to keep your old head movements and not import mine.

I like my camera setups, I just need to find some realistic vibration effect profiles.

I tweaked the default settings a bit, but I have no idea if it's what real pilots experience in the cockpit.

Anyone know of any random vibration effect profiles out there? Specifically for the PMDG NGX or JS41?