Sign in to follow this  
jwenham

What does Nick have to say?

With all the talk and people getting good results with the new tweeks I was just wondering what Nick N has to say about all this. He has been a great source of info for me especially when I did my i7 build and overclocking it. I havent seen any remarks from him nor have I seen him lately around here or maybe Im looking in the wrong place. So... whats up Nick?

Jim Wenham

Nick has been on vacation since the last release of GEXn. Last know location was Bali, and he is travelling in places with limited Internet access. So I wouldn't read anything into not hearing from him lately.Anyhow, there are probably a lot of very qualified people who won't comment on this subject anymore for fear of being labled "Party Poopers" and other descriptive derogatory names, or face banishment from the forums for disagreeing with some (but not ALL) of the subject matter. And the name calling and banishment is occuring evidently with the full support of the AVSIM moderators and staff. So why SHOULD anybody offer a comment that might even remotely challenge any of the Holy Grail findings? Evidently, God has Spoken, and The Followers will not tolerate any "naysayers" near the Fold.Respectfully submitted, of course.

Rick Ryan

Nick has been on vacation since the last release of GEXn. Last know location was Bali, and he is travelling in places with limited Internet access. So I wouldn't read anything into not hearing from him lately.Anyhow, there are probably a lot of very qualified people who won't comment on this subject anymore for fear of being labled "Party Poopers" and other descriptive derogatory names, or face banishment from the forums for disagreeing with some (but not ALL) of the subject matter. And the name calling and banishment is occuring evidently with the full support of the AVSIM moderators and staff. So why SHOULD anybody offer a comment that might even remotely challenge any of the Holy Grail findings? Evidently, God has Spoken, and The Followers will not tolerate any "naysayers" near the Fold.Respectfully submitted, of course.
Please respectfully explain...enquiring minds wish to know...

any "naysayers" near the Fold.
Funny.. this 'naysayers' you mention. They all seem to be the same person with different nicks

Geoffa,As I said, I will send you a PM explaning it in more detail.Rick

Funny.. this 'naysayers' you mention. They all seem to be the same person with different nicks
No disrespect intended *******, but your comment above is EXACTLY why I will be explaining it in a PM to Geoffa instead of a forum post. I'm sick and tired of the innuendos and accusations being tossed around about ANYBODY who "Questions the Holy Grail". I haven't seen anything this Unholy since The Inquisition.

Rick Ryan

Geoffa,As I said, I will send you a PM explaning it in more detail.RickNo disrespect intended *******, but your comment above is EXACTLY why I will be explaining it in a PM to Geoffa instead of a forum post. I'm sick and tired of the innuendos and accusations being tossed around about ANYBODY who "Questions the Holy Grail". I haven't seen anything this Unholy since The Inquisition.
Ok-since I need to go to bed and this thread is going to spiral out of control after I go to bed and we are short on staff now-this baby is being locked now.Pm away please -I have no idea what this is all about.

That's really not true nor fair.The ONLY bannishments in the long BP=0 thread were due to the fact that same users had multiple accounts (ShockWave, FlyingBits...) and NOT AT ALL linked to any critics about the "Holy Grail findings".Per Avsim terms of use, multiple accounts are removed.Period.FalconAF, I don't want to reopen this thread because I 100% agree with Geof wise decision but please, feel free to PM me if you want more explanations.Thanks!David

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.