Sign in to follow this  
bojote

FSX + BP=0 + nVidia GTX 480

I use FSX with Acceleration, and I've been looking thru the "menu" here:http://www.highflightsimulations.com/site/index.phpIt looks good, can choose what I want, and see what works.Being my own "Sim Guru" so to speak, I like that! :(
Fsx.cfg File Tweaking ServiceFSX Pre-Tweaked CFG File Sales(Pay Services)lolol I can't believe anyone would charge for that.

Fsx.cfg File Tweaking ServiceFSX Pre-Tweaked CFG File Sales(Pay Services)lolol I can't believe anyone would charge for that.
jaja.. I'll start charging royalties if they use HIGHMEMFIX :)

lolol Well you do deserve it!

Guest AvioPyric

If It's happen , except me please . :(

I think you all missed my point, you don't have to pay for anything there:http://www.highflightsimulations.com/site/...oc&docId=35http://www.highflightsimulations.com/site/...Doc&docId=8http://www.highflightsimulations.com/site/...oc&docId=22I guess Bojote got his tweaks from that site?
Yes, you can use floating IPs to continue your stupid, childish and rather obsessional game if you have nothing else to do (...)But we'll track you and lock your account again and again.Your behavior here is really pitiful and pathetic.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Yes, you can use floating IPs to continue your stupid, childish and rather obsessional game if you have nothing else to do (...)But we'll track you and lock your account again and again.Your behavior here is really pitiful and pathetic.
The same guy as 2 pages back? FDsomething...?

Question?.........What about Systems that allow SLI? Would I see a substaintial improvement with a 2nd video card with BP=0 ?I'm running a GTX260 now and BP=0 Doubled my performance,would another GTX260 make a HUGE difference?Thanks very much!

Question?.........What about Systems that allow SLI? Would I see a substaintial improvement with a 2nd video card with BP=0 ?I'm running a GTX260 now and BP=0 Doubled my performance,would another GTX260 make a HUGE difference?Thanks very much!
Probably not. I have a GTX295 and it does nothing for FSX, however it eats games raw.

******* and all,It never rains unless it pours. My last MSI GTX 470 with Newegg got cancelled because of an inventory miscount (or something like that). I found another MSI GTX 470 on Friday with CanadaDirect (in Vancouver BC) and ordered it, which is scheduled to be shipped to me tomorrow. However, today I found a EVGA GTX 480 :( with Extreme PC Canada (in Guelf Ontario) and ordered it too, which they have just confirmed by phone and email to indeed be in stock, and will be shipped in order to arrive at my condo on Wednesday. So, tomorrow I will cancel the 470 (I hope)! That means that come midweek additional FSX 480 GTX testing can be done to benchmark performance on yet another different machine. Anyone want to buy a great performing GTX 275? :( Stephen

It never rains unless it pours. My last MSI GTX 470 with Newegg got cancelled because of an inventory miscount (or something like that). I found another MSI GTX 470 on Friday with
Stephen, I feel the pain :)I downloaded the Newegg iPhone app.. thats my secret :) I purchased my GTX 480 from the CAR!!! haha :) See ya!so far, this baby is GREAT!!, I was FINALLY able to make it crash (used the TERRAIN_MAX_CELL blah blah at 6000) for both buildings and trees, in Manhattan X + FSDT KJFK... however, I reduced the LOD radius to 3.5 and saw the crash no more :)And.. this was on the 'DAY" test.. at night UTX reduces the autogen, so I won't crash. So I would say, to be on the safe side when using EXTREMELY DENSE Autogen AND Scenery to reduce LOD to 3.5 (again, this is NOT necessary) you could probably run the sim without a single crash using 4.5, the 3.5 its simply a 'safe' measure for those using BP=0 + GTX 480's AND Extremely Dense sliders ALL full 100% and full IQ, Vsync ON and ENBSeries

Like everyone else I found that using SLI added stutters and reduced performance in FSX, however using BP=0 and enabling SLI elimiated the autogen tree spiking and texture flashing that occured with this tweak whilst getting the performance and smoothness. It didn't increase the FPS, just added extra processing power to handle all the commands being thrown at the GPU.

Stephen Munn

Grrrrrrr! :( I just spoke to my supplier on the phone and they told me that they tested my 480 GTX before they shipped it and it was faulty. If that is true I don't know why they would even open the box up, so who knows? I sure don't. They also said that they are getting a new shipment of 480's tomorrow and they will get another one to me by overnight to arrive on Thursday. Again, who knows? Oh well, life is still good! :( StephenEdit: Nah, the more I think about it the more I can not imagine why anyone would just open the box and test the cards. I think that it is far more likely that oversales took place, so I cancelled the 480 GTX order and placed a different order elsewhere for the only thing I can seem to get anytime soon, a EVGA 470 GTX, which will arrive either Thursday or Friday, I hope. This is becoming a long and ridiculous saga, soooo no matter what happens now, I will be surprised and delighted when some kind of Fermi video card, something, anything, from somebody, anybody, from somewhere, anywhere, arrives by courier. :( Stephen

Guest FxF3
It's 14. try it, you should see an improvement.
Thanks bojote