Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

To Realair Simulations

Hi Rob, Sean & Team at RealairI've just added the Turbine Duke to my Realair Hanger. Quite a hanger it is now too!Just taken my first very short test flight, and simply couldn't allow it to pass without expressing my gratitude, appreciation and admiration to you guys.I purchase a LOT of addon aircraft and, each time a developer raises the bar a little more, I think to myself, surely that's it - things can't be improved in FSX any further. My last purchase prior to this was the amazing A2A Spitfire (to add to another superb Spitfire collection of course!).In my opinion, you guys have gone way, waaaaay beyond that level of realism and quality. Each individual aspect of the Turbine Duke is very special and incredibly well done. However, the sum total amounts to nothing less than OUTSTANDING!!I don't know of any other addon aircraft with sounds like this one - fantastic!I APPLAUD YOU! :( :( :( B) To ANYONE thinking about this aircraft... You will not be dissapointed

Hi Rob, Sean & Team at RealairI've just added the Turbine Duke to my Realair Hanger. Quite a hanger it is now too!Just taken my first very short test flight, and simply couldn't allow it to pass without expressing my gratitude, appreciation and admiration to you guys.I purchase a LOT of addon aircraft and, each time a developer raises the bar a little more, I think to myself, surely that's it - things can't be improved in FSX any further. My last purchase prior to this was the amazing A2A Spitfire (to add to another superb Spitfire collection of course!).In my opinion, you guys have gone way, waaaaay beyond that level of realism and quality. Each individual aspect of the Turbine Duke is very special and incredibly well done. However, the sum total amounts to nothing less than OUTSTANDING!!I don't know of any other addon aircraft with sounds like this one - fantastic!I APPLAUD YOU! :( :( :( B) To ANYONE thinking about this aircraft... You will not be dissapointed
Yeah Phil, I had been one of the first who got it and I´m very impressed! That´s how addons are done. Working at once without any tweaking and I think totaly bug free (I haven´t seen one till now). Thank you Rob, Sean and the whole team for this stunning aircraft. I will deninitely buy every aircraft they´ll gonna make in the future.

+1

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

I think the day when I'll just sit in front of computer and not be able to decide where and what to fly is coming fast. I just recently went the FTX way and let me tell you I've been missing out so much! Also, one year ago I thought all my collection is missing out is PMDG 737 NGX. Than I bough a couple of Carenado titles, PMDG MD 11, PMDG J41, Eaglesoft Citation X, Ant's Tecnam, Orbx Lancair, A2A Spitfire, VRS FA-18E, Lotus L-39,.. all amazing airplanes. And now, I'm buying The Duke.

I would like to add my Thanks for all the hard work you guys do. I have a couple of hours on her now and all I can say is WOW!! In the world of FSX and GA aircraft, You have once again proven that you are with out a doubt the best. I don't know how you do it but don't change a thing. In looking around the forums, I so far have not seen a single bug. That is I think, a first. Congrats guys....you have made one old man happy!!

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

...and, I tell you what...I don't wish to sound like I'm 'bashing' any of the others BUT... If Rob and his team can produce sounds like this, why haven't at least the other 'top end' addon developers?Maybe i'm out of line with that, and developers are still working out how to push the boundaries of FSX?It's just soooooo refreshing to get such a class addon straight out of the box with no issues. Great stuff!

Thank You RealAir for your Tireless Efforts to bring a High Quality Turbine Aircraft to FSX that is true to it's real world counterpart.I'ts "TheBombDiggity"Big%20Grin.gif lol!!!Cheers!!

+1 here.I sent an email sunday to Rob congratulating him and Sean but hey, for products like this it is never too much!So congratulations RealAir team, for the amazing products that you guys develop and for having the best customer service!my best regards,Igor

I APPLAUD YOU!
I more than second that, absolutely awesome aircraft :Applause:Just wish to see in the next update, more switches sounds and cabin light.Keep up the good work :Applause:Benjamin

A heartfelt thanks to all. We put a lot of care into our aircraft, which is why we take a long time between starting and finishing. There are still things to perfect and we are always searching for new ways to do things. Such encouragement spurs us on. Thanks indeed.Rob & Sean - RealAir

Robert Young - retired full time developer - see my Nexus Mod Page and my GitHub Mod page

The quality of the product and the care taken to produce it speak volumes about RealAir and the pride they put in their products. I can't add much to all of this other than to say a big thanks as well.

Throwing in my vote as well.  Absolutely awesome aircraft it.  My new favorite by far.

I heartily second thatHarry

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).