Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG 737NGX Livery Availability

Hey mate,Any update on the PB repaint?Cheers!
Yeah mate it's coming, a trivial bit of white stripe under the tail is giving me grief, but nearly there.John

Can't wait for that DAL... :D

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Sylvain,great work there. In fact I did a quick'n'dirty version of OO-JAH some time ago because someone requested it, but I had no clue as to what they've got installed as their equipment. Do you by any chance have access to -JAH, or if you don't, maybe you were even only able to provide a more "generic" config file of that carrier that I could incorporate into the PTP? I'd appreciate it very much.
Thanks a lot for the feedback Etienne!The JAH (and JAX) has the same customer options as the JAD so you could simply replicate the settings the config file I included for your repaint...These three aircraft are also all fitted with the Boeing Sky Interior by the way.I'm planning to gradually roll out the whole JAF fleet over time. I'm taking some pics when I can to replicate the location of the various placards found in the flightdeck.Regards,Sylvain

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

Austrian Airlines fror the 737-600!I sent it to Avsim library. In a few hours, will be available. :)
Thanks very much for doing this.

Hey repainters,I started a thank you thread for Jason and the PMDG team for getting the paint kits corrected and reissued so quickly. Head over there and show your appreciation if you haven't already.http://forum.avsim.n..._1#entry2150847
Hey, sorry for seeming impatient, but are you up to the RAAF repaint yet?

theres a mistake with the KLM family. the configuration is incorrect (for example the type of MCP). youtube source can prove it. PMDG pls update it.-

(-700)-

(-800)

Jeff B. - I'm very interested in N888TY for the 700.Pete
Give me a couple of weeks and I should be ready to post on avsim.

theres a mistake with the KLM family. the configuration is incorrect (for example the type of MCP). youtube source can prove it. PMDG pls update it.-

(-700)-

(-800)
you do realize you can change it yourself to whichever MCP you want, right?Mitch bowman