Sign in to follow this  
BMagann

A2A Piper Cherokee question

I (apparently foolishly) bought the professional license for P3D v2. Does this mean I HAVE to buy the higher priced version of the A2A Cherokee? Does it check your P3D version? Having already wasted $140 in my quest for "moral purity" I would hate to have to spend still more.

- Bill Magann

I (apparently foolishly) bought the professional license for P3D v2. Does this mean I HAVE to buy the higher priced version of the A2A Cherokee? Does it check your P3D version? Having already wasted $140 in my quest for "moral purity" I would hate to have to spend still more.

Not sure but I don't know how it would even check. To me its a rip off you paying 20 more dollars for the same thing kinda like how some devs are charging "upgrade fees" when they didn't really change anything besides making the model native to V2 which really doesn't make much of a difference since the FSX version works fine in V2. 

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

As far as I know, buying the academic version is fine.  The only reason the pro version would apply just like P3D. is If you are actually using the P3D/Cherokee for real world training purposes.  Otherwise, if you are using P3D casually like you would FSX, you should take the more cost effective path.  B)

As far as I know, buying the academic version is fine.  The only reason the pro version would apply just like P3D. is If you are actually using the P3D/Cherokee for real world training purposes.  Otherwise, if you are using P3D casually like you would FSX, you should take the more cost effective path.  B)

That is what i was hoping! I guess I better buy it and find out.

- Bill Magann

Not only does it work, but I was surprised to see it is the same airplane as in FSX. Same hours on the Hobbs meter!

- Bill Magann