Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Exciting Opportunity

You surely must have read Tom's news announcement that we have joined up with Digital Theme Park to bring the exciting world of live conversation via Teamspeak to AVSIM members. To reiterate, here is the link to how to join:

http://forum.avsim.net/pages/teamspeak

Now, listen up all hands!

407uncle_sam_we_want_you1.jpg

We are looking for those who would like to take on the responsibility of leadership and help shape the direction this opportunity for AVSIM could take. If we do this right, then perhaps we can turn our hobby into an even more compelling experience for all who want to participate.

:good: First things first:

We have to decide on what to do, and then how to do it, but first is the who!

Who will help to formulate, direct and manage this opportunty? Will you?

If you would like to be in on the ground foor and be a part of the AVSIM Teamspeak Management Group then please PM me.

We want ideas...

We want talent...

We want you! :friends:

Ringing in on what Stephen said, I think that this is a prime time for the Avsim Virtual Flight School to be born.Communications and classes could be held within teampseak. Admission would be free for anyone that would enjoy to learn a thing or two about flying airliners, G/a's, Helicopters or any other type of aircraft!Hope that everyone joins us in Teamspeak!See you there! :(

Hope that everyone joins us in Teamspeak!
And Ben is one of the first AVSIM Teamspeak Managers! :(

Stephen I admire your drive and inspiration and your offer is very appealing, however I am engaged already on more activities than I need at the moment.Apart from modding here I also am active on 'RaceFactor 2', Live for Speed and another Teamspeak 3 server. I actually now spend more time racing on-line than Flight simming so the offer of another facility although attractive, I cannot oblige.Other surprisingly activities are spent with my wife and maintaining our home. I hope you understand. :( :(

Dave Taylor gb.png

Thank you Dave,That was nice of you to do a drive by encouragement! Always helps fill the tank back up in a dry spell. Happy motoring!Kind regards,

Stephen I would love to help in any way I can. Let me know how I can helpC. Huckelbery, Phoenix, AZ

Hey Charles,That is great. I will be calling a meeting this weekend when I hope most of us can get together on Teamspeak and hash things out. Welcome to AVSIM btw!Kind regards,

We want about 250 members to show up on team speak this next week end to go flying.

Will you be one? im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

If so, will you try to bring another two hundred and forty nine or so members with you? :help:

If you do, we will reward you with an AVSIM knighthood, give you a lifetime pass to download as much freeware as you want from our libraries, and give you a nice fancy title that will make your mom proud and grow hair on your chest. :good:

How about it? :Hug:

Kind regards,

Sounds exciting! I'd like to try and join

I've now joined. Anything I can do?

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image