With the continuing advancement of P3D by Lockheed Martin, more flight simulation enthusiasts are experimenting with, if not adopting entirely, this flight simulator. However, there is considerable confusion over which third party products currently available can be used within P3D. Questions such as;
Does my existing End User License Agreement (EULA) allow me to use my product in P3D?
If not, do I need to purchase another license to install it in P3D?
Assuming my EULA allows me to, will my product work in P3D?
The following table supplies data on vendors and products, This information is provided to AVSIM directly by the vendors.
Where EULA's do not allow for porting to P3D, or that an additional license is required to do so, we request that you abide by the vendor's EULA and licensing requirements.
If you are a third party add-on provider, and your company and products do not appear in this table, please send an EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may include your product and license requirements.
1. Future installers will include ability to install to both.
2. Future product will require purchase for P3D.
3. Product works universally with both products, EULA not applicable.
4. Is allowed to be installed in both simulator programs, but can only reside on one computer.
5. If the product does not have an P3D installer, EULA allows porting from FSX to P3D. Products with P3D installer (currently T2 and AV-8B) require purchase for P3D.
6. License is to the user, not to the simulator. Basic FSUIPC works on either platform without purchase.
7. Some products are sold specifically for use in P3D. Flight1 does not provide support any product not specifically released for P3D for use in P3D.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE ANY CONTENT ON THIS PAGE, IT IS BECAUSE EITHER YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED IN, OR YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED. You need to register to gain access to any of AVSIM's forum content.
It is free and fast. Click on the "CREATE ACCOUNT" above today.
If you are looking for the File Library Only, click here.
All material included within AVSIM is Copyrighted and may not be reproduced or copied in any form without express written permission from AVSIM Management. Linking to articles and images are allowed under some circumstances, but links must be approved by management before links are established. Images and material holding separate copyright notices are provided exclusively to AVSIM and that copyright remains with the original authors. Images and artwork provided herein shall not be copied, reproduced or used in any other fashion without the express written permission of their respective authors.
Copyright 1997 - 2013 - AVSIM Online
All Rights Reserved
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!