Check out the Market Place today. Each purchase helps to keep the doors of AVSIM open!
AVSIM Reviews 2006 - 2012
Submit a Review!
Submit a News Article
Add Your Site!
Write a Letter to the Editors
News Archives - 1999 to 2012
Advertise on AVSIM!
About Advertising on AVSIM!
Sim Site Rankings
The AVSIM Staff
FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide - NEW!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide - UPDATED!
Latest Forum Topics
None of your friends are currently online
Contest and Update from Captain Sim
Captain Sim has announced inclusion of 777-200LR variant into their existing 777-200 base pack free of charge! The 777-200LR will feature its own flight model, FMC and systems integration, and will come in three popular liveries. Users can win their own copy 777-200 base pack and/or the 777 expansion models by guessing the three 777-200LR liveries included in the expansion pack. First ten people who most distinctly guess all three liveries of the 777-200LR will receive a free copy of the 777-200 base pack. For more information on this contest visit their forum
Also captain sim has announced relese of Service Pack 0.7 for 777 Captain add-on. This service pack brings together some new features and enhancements which include:
- Joystick throttle disconnection when A/T is on
- GPU and APU power lost fixed
- External air connection fixed
- RAT functionality improved
- Engines startup/shutdown animation improved
- External lighting control improved
- Throttles on A/T animation improved
- FMC initial position set coordinates zeroed out fixed
- 2D COMM panel added
- Presaved flights are available for non-English systems
- ND route drawing improved
- PLAN mode added (EFIS, FMC and ND)
- Right EFIS ND range selector fixed
- Auto-update utility improved
For more on this visit their announcement.
EITHER YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED IN, OR YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED.
You need to register to gain access to any of AVSIM's forum content.
It is free and fast. Click on the "CREATE ACCOUNT" above today.
If you are looking for the File Library Only, click here.
Read Our News Archives - April, 1999 to March, 2012 - 13 Years Worth!
Categories See All →