Check out the Market Place today. Each purchase helps to keep the doors of AVSIM open!
AVSIM Reviews 2006 - 2012
Submit a Review!
Submit a News Article
Add Your Site!
Write a Letter to the Editors
News Archives - 1999 to 2012
Advertise on AVSIM!
About Advertising on AVSIM!
Sim Site Rankings
The AVSIM Staff
FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide - NEW!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide - UPDATED!
Latest Forum Topics
None of your friends are currently online
Ideal Flight for Flight Simulator X
Ideal Flight for Flight Simulator X. Where will you fly to next?
Now you have somewhere to fly – based on your own preferences – airliners to major hubs or a bimble around the local area? Ideal Flight means never a dull flight again in Flight Simulator X!
Flight1 is pleased to announce the release of an innovative utility that makes deciding where to fly next easy and fun! You can generate random flights or continue from where you left any aircraft parked at the click of a button.
Ideal Flight has been developed by British developer, Code Legend and is an automated flight planner and global weather generation utility like no other, which creates a flight based on your selected filters such as flight duration, favourite routes, aircraft and airports, weather conditions and failures. It then provides a comprehensive pre-flight briefing and post-flight assessment including a Pilot Career log with awards.
Ideal Flight automatically prepares a 'logical' next flight for your aircraft, either carrying on from where it was last parked, or generating a random flight to match your pre-set criteria.
Ideal Flight launches FSX complete with aircraft setup, enhanced flight plan, payload, fuel, and comprehensive flight briefing. The route can be from the current location to any FSX location within a preferred flight time, distance or even to and from your favourite airports. The Ideal Flight global weather simulation updates the weather wherever the aircraft flies including jet streams and thermals.
Your flight will be launched and monitored for how well you fly. On completion, the flight will be assessed for smooth operation. Points can be awarded for satisfactory handling of the aircraft and systems with the results logged against your “career”.
Package includes enhanced float plane, helicopter and glider support. PLUS aircraft cockpit and camera set-up.
TRANSFORM YOUR FLIGHT SIM EXPERIENCE!
• Automatic flight planning
• Compatible with any default FSX or third-party add-on aircraft and scenery.• Multiple Profiles
• Career progression and pilot awards
• Enhanced route builder
• Sophisticated flight generator
• Comprehensive HTML briefing
• Enhanced float plane, helicopter, and glider support
• Fly to and from any location in FSX
• Routes and Missions
• Flight, Save Game, and Tower View launcher
• Seamless global weather simulation with thermals and ridge lift
• Enhanced in-flight Save, Load, and Advance Time menu
• Complete flight assessment and records log
• Aircraft properties flight planner set-up
• Cold and Dark set-up
• Aircraft cockpit and camera set-up
• Weather set-up
• Flight records library
• Parked aircraft library
• World map search facility
• Scoreboard with non-player characters
• Help HTML documentation
• Replaceable screen background images
• Near zero impact on flight simulator frame rate
• Full program install and removal functionality
• Include any FSX compatible add-on aircraft, and airport
• Drag and drop BMP files to change interface graphics
• Drag and drop any flight plan on interface to load a flight
• Works with any flight file or flight plan
Available to Download now with the Boxed edition released 31st August 2012
EITHER YOU HAVE NOT SIGNED IN, OR YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED.
You need to register to gain access to any of AVSIM's forum content.
It is free and fast. Click on the "CREATE ACCOUNT" above today.
If you are looking for the File Library Only, click here.
Read Our News Archives - April, 1999 to March, 2012 - 13 Years Worth!
Categories See All →