AVSIM Publications - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
|DID YOU KNOW?|
File Library Updates!
The AVSIM File Library System will send you an email everyday at midnight EDT (0500 UTC) providing you a list of files, and direct links to those files, uploaded over the previous 24 hours by community contributors. Never miss a day of AVSIM Library uploads again! Sign up is easy and free. You can subscribe to the email list here.
- (UK) Take On Helicopters - bundle edition 90% off!
- Don't miss MMMX!
- Taxi2Gate Mexico City 40% off
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- Drzewiecki Design 30% off
- Aerosoft Presidents Day Sale
- Save money by pre-ordering Canberra PR9
- Milviz 350i on Presale Discount
- Aerosoft 737 Cockpit Builder Suite Source Code
- Kingston 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive $129.00 for 24 hours
- Flight Assignment: A.T.P.
- VRinsight MCP Combo II
- BUTTKICKER Gamer II
- Anyone have a used TrackIR they want to part with?
- Wanted - Trim wheel
- Sim rig pc parts
- Used EVGA GTX480
- Wanted : standing column yoke
- Ifly 737NGX Cockpit Builders Edition
- PFC Cirrus Flight Console (Serial Port) + PFC Pedals - $600 + Shipping
EHAM SID/STARS (Jeppesen data)
3 replies to this topic
Inactive Member_Dutch Commando_***
Posted 19 December 2003 - 02:07 PM
As announced in some other topics I and a friend made a fully SU2 complain SID/STAR file. I hereby release that file (version 1) created by Floris Hartog (SID/STARS/ARRIVALS) and David Walschots (GATES).A sidenote: Currently the PMDG FMC doesn't support advanced transitions like used at EHAM so we had to combine the approach and the last transition for it to work properly (The PMDG itself doesn't have an option for an: 1. STAR 2. Transition 1 3. Transition 2 4. Approach.) As soon as we are able to make it fully right we will release a good copy.http://www.xs4all.nl/~dclords/EHAM.txtI hope you'll enjoy it. If you have any comment/suggestion or bug please respond to this thread and we'll answer/change/fix it.Greetings,David Walschots