Guest BillVC

What was the prefered entry? It also could have been one of the Fat Lady's

We will extremely excited, in order to report that Microsoft announced the straight upcoming update FS2004 during its representation at the conference AVSIM 2004. It expected, in order to be at the at the end of of Septembers or early in October present, how some shiftingnesses are rolled up still above, but meanwhile, on some the characteristics, which it gets, like all 160 missing bridges to report you leave, object us new autogenously for KJFK, fasten increased framework and product stability as well as increased area data support of 76 meters to the 19-Meter-. Examine from our postings forum 2004 here in some illustrations of the announcement representation. Remind, you heard yourselves this first on AVSIM.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Guest RogePete

I followed this forum for the last few weeks.And I think it is time to bring (back) some meaningful content, with substance, if ya' know what I mean!!!!!Best regards,Roger

I've read this thing top to bottom oh, once every six months or so...jeez it gets better with each reading. Maybe we should revisit the Bonanza episodes and see if Little Joe had a friend called Ferd!!! Who knows, maybe he is a Ponderosa extra or something.At any rate, I just wanted to add my name to this historic thread, you know be a part of history!Wonder how long it will take so that this puppy will take up a page or more...My contribution: the answer!MICHAEL LANDON plays the youths of sons from a lot cartwright. Icona in the planning of family, as perpetrator, a producer, director and a producer, the heritage michael that Landon of work of is moments of television that they had touched upon ekatommy'rjsses hearts of skopey'trwn files.Jay

Guest Matthias1975

I am wondering how much space this stupid thread took and the same people advise others to use the "search" function. :-doh

You know, the "My Hovercraft is filled with eels", put me over top and I've got tears streaming down my face. I've had my yearly dose of the Ferd Berful thread!Thanks all, after a depressing day, I needed the laugh! :-lolRegards,Mike T.

Guest jamesjv8

we really need to bump, er pin this message to the top. Really a classic!!!

I have only one question: Does the freaks Level D patch come with a Posky merged Ponderosa virtual cabin? Also, will we see virtual pilots Little Joe, Hoss, Ben, Dad, Hop Sing and Candy the Cook?Pete in KORD

Good news for Ferd! It is now possible to convert the Canon EF-S 18-55 lens to mount on a camera with a standard EF mount.This he could then use to make virtual photographs of the Panderosa cabin to be included in the upcoming Ponsky patch. The exact details of the conversion steps involved are explained in the following dialogue between Yesun and Buss:Yesun: on this mirror, is may allow meets on other Canon fuselage, because he has undergone a young surgery for this mirror. Buss: Whish, Yesun, you are not hang, 4,000 several mosquitoes lens, you walk saw the mirror ? Yesun: The onamot is, whether there is stirs wrong, saws 4,000 several mosquitoes lens, I all cannot ? do, I only am exchange Mount explode.Hope this has been of some help.Maarten at EHVB

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Guest jamesjv8

>Good news for Ferd! It is now possible to convert the Canon>EF-S 18-55 lens to mount on a camera with a standard EF>mount.>This he could then use to make virtual photographs of the>Panderosa cabin to be included in the upcoming Ponsky patch. >The exact details of the conversion steps involved are>explained in the following dialogue between Yesun and Buss:>>Yesun: on this mirror, is may allow meets on other Canon>fuselage, because he has undergone a young surgery for this>mirror. >Buss: Whish, Yesun, you are not hang, 4,000 several mosquitoes>lens, you walk saw the mirror ? >Yesun: The onamot is, whether there is stirs wrong, saws 4,000>several mosquitoes lens, I all cannot ? do, I only am exchange>Mount explode.>>Hope this has been of some help.>>Maarten at EHVB:-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao

Guest captbulldog 2

I think I saw that this thread was pinned for a min there!

Guest MB327

Goodbye to my favorite post of all time. But not before I save the page :)