Sign in to follow this  
Guest maskedhedgehog

Gear disagree

Guest maskedhedgehog

hello,I can't find anything concerning this topic on the forum so I'll simply ask. I always get a gear disagree EICAS message when I'm at the departure airport until I retract the gear and then I get it again when I lower it for approach. I still get 3 greens and my hydraulic systems show no faults either.has anybody encountered the same problem and if yes, do you have a solution?thanksregardsNic

Hi Nic,I found a way of making the "Gear Disagree" dissappear 100% of the time.... however you need FSNAV to make it happen.When the "Gear Disagree" message appears, goto FSNAV, make ANY flightplan and goto the module export and export the flightplan using the FS2004 option.You will not see the message again!Works everytime for me.Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

do you by chance have myfstools installed? This for some reason gives the gear disagree warning. I don't know why. keith

Guest mkuebeler

Well, I just started getting this myself after nine flights without any problems. The main change was that I just installed the Reality XP Wx500 weather radar gauge, so I suspect that has something to do with it. Other oddness that started since installing the gauge is the ILS morse code signal is audible despite the switches on the radio panel all being off.Mark Kuebeler

Guest Brianw

I read somewhere that it does this if you have FS Copilot installed. If you do, try taking it out

Guest maskedhedgehog

Hello,well thanks for your help. I'm going to try the solution with FSNav. I have no idea what could be causing it. I haven't got Reality XP installed nor FS Copilot.Thanks for your help.Nic

Guest jrgabriel720

>Well, I just started getting this myself after nine flights>without any problems. The main change was that I just>installed the Reality XP Wx500 weather radar gauge, so I>suspect that has something to do with it. Other oddness that>started since installing the gauge is the ILS morse code>signal is audible despite the switches on the radio panel all>being off.>>Mark KuebelerIt's queer, I also installed Reality XP WX500 and is getting the "Gear Disagree" EICAS message. Any way that can be put out?