What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
Slight Transponder Progress
Posted 05 October 2005 - 04:50 AM
Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:29 AM
Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:06 AM
Posted 03 October 2005 - 07:03 PM
Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:30 PM
Posted 03 October 2005 - 04:56 AM
Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:49 AM
Some progress on the GNS:PCBoard..http://tigert.com/av...s-pcb-ready.jpgSome components added..http://tigert.com/av...-pcb-ready2.jpgAnd the PSOne LCD..http://tigert.com/av...-pcb-ready3.jpgIf this works out, it will be very nice :-) There is still work to do but it is starting to look very nice..http://tigert.com/av...-pcb-ready4.jpgI need to get another IOCards master card next, since I am starting to run out of inputs :-)Best,//Tuomas
Posted 19 September 2005 - 10:33 AM
Posted 19 September 2005 - 06:08 AM