What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Mega sims sale
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Heads up! It's the captainsim annual "everything for 9,99 24h sale"!
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
- WTB EVGA GTX780
- I've Logitech G27 mint condition Swap.
- For Sale
. . .
Slight Transponder Progress
Posted 05 October 2005 - 04:50 AM
Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:29 AM
Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:06 AM
Posted 03 October 2005 - 07:03 PM
Posted 03 October 2005 - 12:30 PM
Posted 03 October 2005 - 04:56 AM
Posted 03 October 2005 - 03:49 AM
Some progress on the GNS:PCBoard..http://tigert.com/av...s-pcb-ready.jpgSome components added..http://tigert.com/av...-pcb-ready2.jpgAnd the PSOne LCD..http://tigert.com/av...-pcb-ready3.jpgIf this works out, it will be very nice :-) There is still work to do but it is starting to look very nice..http://tigert.com/av...-pcb-ready4.jpgI need to get another IOCards master card next, since I am starting to run out of inputs :-)Best,//Tuomas
Posted 19 September 2005 - 10:33 AM
Posted 19 September 2005 - 06:08 AM