•  

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!

HOT SPOTS:
 rarrow.gif The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!

rarrow.gif What's new in the Library

rarrow.gif Member Blogs

rarrow.gif Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
rarrow.gif Bargain Hunters Forum
rarrow.gif Classified, Want, Swap Ads

rarrow.gif AVSIM Team Speak System

rarrow.gif Video Library
rarrow.gif Image Gallery
rarrow.gif Community Links Library
rarrow.gif Tutorials

rarrow.gif FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide

rarrow.gif FSX / P3D Configuration Guide

rarrow.gif AVSIM Publications 

Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!

. . .
- - - - -

Cessna T-37 Tweet & A-37B Dragonfly freeware for 2k2 &

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Inactive Member_Lobaeux4_***

Inactive Member_Lobaeux4_***
  • Guests
  • Joined 44 Years, 7 Months and 21 Days Ago.

Posted 20 October 2002 - 10:44 AM

This will be great as I'm getting ready to go back to UPT as an instructor I hope in the spring. Hopefully back to Columbus, but Vance wouldn't be bad either. Haven't found out if it'll be T-37's or T-1s yet, but I have fond memories of the tweet, unlike a lot of other guys, lol.Lobaeux

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

• Guests
  • Joined 44 Years, 7 Months and 21 Days Ago.

Posted 20 October 2002 - 05:20 AM

In response to many requests from current and hopefull UPT trainees, especially and probably firstly Aaron Zolna (Jetnfast), and other simmers here, and FS, the latest is that these beaut little FAC Vietnam era jets are soon to be released for 2k2 and CFS2/3...http://www.flightsim...CForumID8&omm=0in Gmax, and FSDS versions byRey Lopez (FSDS), and Hernan Orellana, Lt, USAF552d ACW (Gmax, Lt_Lawndart FS screenies 'callsign')Anyone got any ideas for CFS2 and 3 battle damage files, armaments files, scenery add-on's links, able to build missions or recommend suitable links to existing missions, especially FAC type missions, history stories and personalities, service photo's etc ??Uploads will be to FS, and hopefully here, ..and probably Tim Miller's AirIndigo with the addition now of Rey Lopez, will act as a repository for additional missions, development and extra's.The T-37 Tweet will be photo-realistic, with a finely tuned flight file, and hopefully usefull for UPT pilot training, and 'adventure flight' wannabe's like me.Rey's freeware stuff is truly legendary. His payware is even better! You can find more info shortly on www.airindigo.net