Sign in to follow this  
Sebi_EDDT

What is "Enter Order Number"?

Hello Support,I am sorry! I am not understand! I buy been by Simmarket.com! I will install a Setup of AS2004! I look, "Customer Information" > "Please enter your information. Server access attempts are logged so please ensure your name and order# are entered correctly!" > "Enter Order Number" What is that? Where is from Order#?Sebastian

Guest jase439

It's your simmarket.com order number. You can get your order number by going to simmarket.com and viewing your account.

Hello,Well! But two different! My ID Order of simmarket or Order# for Buy ActiveSky2004?Sebastian >>It's your simmarket.com order number. You can get your order>number by going to simmarket.com and viewing your account.

I loaded AS2004 leaving the Order Number blank because my email dropped it's guts and I lost access to my Inbox and consequently the email with the details on it. Will it have a negative effect on the install?Andy B

Not sure. We'll have to wait for Damian.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Hi Andy,I recommend re-installing AS2004 using the correct order #. After a certain amount of network traffic a "null" code will be blocked. Thanks!Damian ClarkHiFi Simulation SoftwareDeveloper of ActiveSkyhttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004betateam.jpg

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Rehashing an old post. I cannot find my order number for AS so I went to Simmarket and they don't have record of me as a customer. Any idea who else may have sold AS wxRe at that time. I purchased upgrades through v6.5 and maybe simmarket was not selling it then.

Thanks.

Open a support ticket. I can look it up there.

What do you need a new download link?

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Thanks Dave,

well I have files up to ASV v6.5 build552, but there was a problem with the install. I remember some stuff on the install but it was important to install in order. My hard drive crashed after many years and of course nothing was properly backed up. I would imagine that a new dl link would be helpful since I have many zip files since the first purchase. Just so I understand, the support ticket would be with HiFi or with AVSIM. A little confused as I see you are with AVSIM and part of the HiFi Support Team.

Thanks again for the help.

Rick

Submitted support ticket at HiFi, assuming that was the correct choice :)

Edited by Rick_Nei

Hi Rick,

Yea sorry that was my fault I didn't throw the link up.

I am at HiFi and here also.  :Cuppa:  :p0129:

Your ticket is done.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Thanks for all your help Dave. I should have started here to begin with :) Keep up the great work!

Rick

Sorry to bother you Dave,

everything installed fine and I have ASA running fine, but I must have had ASE installed since I remember the screen being different. It was a deep red and the UI was different. Do I need to open another ticket to see if HiFi can locate my order history. I cannot find the original ASA to ASE upgrade file but I have the updates to it.

Again, sorry for the trouble.

Thanks.

Rick

Lets keep everything thru the ticket so no information gets missed bouncing back and forth between here and there.

Thanks!!

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png