Sign in to follow this  
Dark Moment

How would you redesign the world's finest aircraft?

Badgering at every opportunity will get you and us nowhere...Andrew
You call my post 'badgering' after asking a question that after 2 months has not recieved an answer? Apology please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

With all due respect, you seem to be expecting an answer. We have absolutely no right whatsoever to expect an answer to any question set. Every developer is within his/her rights to ignore any question on previews of upcoming work, status, release dates and so on. Asking again and again is badgering. Andrew

Well in my book it's common decency to answer or at least respond to a meaningful question. It is rude and disrespectful to ignore paying customers and this usually results in protesting with their feet and choosing a rivals product. Developers who respond prosper, and they do that by building relations with their customers.That is my final word on this. Respect cost's nothing but means much more.

Dave Taylor gb.png