Sign in to follow this  
Guest bharper78

iFly 747 for fsx navdata install

Guest bharper78

I just installed teh iFly 747-400 for fsx and I am having a hard time gtting the FMC to regonize the airport database. Every time I try to enter the airport (KMCO) in the current position field or into a route, I get an error that says the location is not in the database.I have checked the airport file and it is all there.What is the appropriate directory for the navdata files? Mine are in program filesfsxiFly747navdataWhere do I load SID/STARs that I have downloaded?Thanks

Guest cypresserjpilot

I'm having the same problems. Please let me know if you get it figured out.

Guest staang

Hi What's your name?>I get an error that says the>location is not in the database.If the files are there and the airport/runway data is correct then I suggest you write the developer at iFly.>Where do I load SID/STARs that I have downloaded?FSXiFly747-400navdata is the correct folder.RegardsTerry

Guest bharper78

I figured ou how to fix this problem. I am running Vista and the "User Account Control" was blocking the ifly folder. I disabled User Account Control from the vista security center and now the database loads without a hitch.

Yet another response to a topic that is several years old, and your response has nothing to do with the question.

DJ