Sign in to follow this  
henry

which pedals would you suggest? CH or SAITEK PRO?

hi everyone, Just wondering if some of you guys out there can provide me with some suggestions regarding the preference among these 2 type of rudder pedals?ThxBest regardshenry

Guest stevehow

Hi henryDon't know the Saitek Pro pedals.i have used the Chpro rudder pedals for quite a few years.excellent pedals and still going well after all this time. steve

I also have the CH pedals and really like them. I had a small problem with them a couple of years ago and CH Products immediately replaced them with absolutely no hassle.

Guest beloka

I just bought Saitek pedals and stick kit and I am quiet pleased with them. I never used the CH equipment so cant tell if they are better but they sure are cheaper adn newer thats what made me make my choicecheersEric

I have both and since I bought the Saitek pedals I haven't used the CH Pro.The Saitek is a 'head and shoulders' above the CH Pro's in quality and you have a tension adjustment too.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I've had both and there both good . I wore the Ch right out , and now have the saitek just to try some thing different . But if you do get the Ch take it apart and you'll see 2 springs in there take one out and go to Napa or where ever and get stronger springs to put in so you get more push feel i what i did .

hi everyone, Just wondering if some of you guys out there can provide me with some suggestions regarding the preference among these 2 type of rudder pedals?ThxBest regardshenry
henry, I have both the CHProPedals and the Saitek pedals. For combat I like the Saitek pedals, since they seem more responsive in heated combat situations, though not as sturdy as the CH pedals, where positive 'centering feel' is not so important in the heat of combat. For all-around flying the CH pedals win hands-down. One reason is that when they are centered you feel it, whereas with the Saitek pedals, their centering spring doesn't feel as robust and 'tactile'(especially when I'm wearing my boots, and the spring tensioner is cranked up a bit) as the CH pedals, where I know by feel that they are at neutral. Too, the CH pedals are closer together, making them feel more realistic. I'm a GA pilot in the real world and have yet to pilot an airplane with rudder pedals spaced so far apart as the Saiteks. A fighter jet, or a light airplane's cockpit is a tight space to be in for the most part, and at 6'4'' I believe I know what I'm saying. At our desktops we have a lot of lateral knee freedom, so having the pedals further apart would make sense, comfortably speaking, but realistically it just ain't so, unless you're flying a heavy.I hope this helps somewhat.nswiii