What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FSPS - FLIGHT SIMULATOR MANAGER (FREE)
- FeelThere 30% off until 04/07
- Active Sky Next - 30% off at SimMarket!
- REX4 TD (and others) now on sale 25% Off!
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Drzewiecki Design Easter Sale 30% off
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:57 PM
On the PMDG777 and VAS: Yes, I have read pages 30 to 34 in the manual on the topic of VAS and the use of the product. While the guidelines are valid and a good start, I'd certainly like to see (and participate) in a longitudinal study of the profiles under which owners of the PMDG 777 series operate to divine the most promising variables from which VAS management can be controlled.
Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:14 PM
Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:52 AM
Dave Skuback - KBLM
'Cause down the shore everything's all right
Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:36 PM
Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:22 PM
Posted 07 February 2008 - 04:25 PM
Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:43 PM
Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:31 AM
Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:08 AM
Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:05 AM
Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:55 AM
Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:52 PM