What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Simmarket Deal of the Day - Taxi2Gate MMMX (FSX)
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- Very good Computer for FSX for sale
- Precision Flight Controls Multi-Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture Quadrant
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
. . .
Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:57 PM
On the PMDG777 and VAS: Yes, I have read pages 30 to 34 in the manual on the topic of VAS and the use of the product. While the guidelines are valid and a good start, I'd certainly like to see (and participate) in a longitudinal study of the profiles under which owners of the PMDG 777 series operate to divine the most promising variables from which VAS management can be controlled.
Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:14 PM
Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:52 AM
Dave Skuback - KBLM
'Cause down the shore everything's all right
Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:36 PM
Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:22 PM
Posted 07 February 2008 - 04:25 PM
Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:43 PM
Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:31 AM
Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:08 AM
Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:05 AM
Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:55 AM
Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:52 PM