What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Mega sims sale
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Heads up! It's the captainsim annual "everything for 9,99 24h sale"!
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
- WTB EVGA GTX780
- I've Logitech G27 mint condition Swap.
. . .
Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:57 PM
On the PMDG777 and VAS: Yes, I have read pages 30 to 34 in the manual on the topic of VAS and the use of the product. While the guidelines are valid and a good start, I'd certainly like to see (and participate) in a longitudinal study of the profiles under which owners of the PMDG 777 series operate to divine the most promising variables from which VAS management can be controlled.
Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:14 PM
Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:52 AM
Dave Skuback - KBLM
'Cause down the shore everything's all right
Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:36 PM
Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:22 PM
Posted 07 February 2008 - 04:25 PM
Posted 04 February 2008 - 07:43 PM
Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:31 AM
Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:08 AM
Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:05 AM
Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:55 AM
Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:52 PM