AVSIM Publications - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
|DID YOU KNOW?|
File Library Updates!
The AVSIM File Library System will send you an email everyday at midnight EDT (0500 UTC) providing you a list of files, and direct links to those files, uploaded over the previous 24 hours by community contributors. Never miss a day of AVSIM Library uploads again! Sign up is easy and free. You can subscribe to the email list here.
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- (UK) Take On Helicopters - bundle edition 90% off!
- Don't miss MMMX!
- Taxi2Gate Mexico City 40% off
- Drzewiecki Design 30% off
- Aerosoft Presidents Day Sale
- Save money by pre-ordering Canberra PR9
- Milviz 350i on Presale Discount
- Aerosoft 737 Cockpit Builder Suite Source Code
- Kingston 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive $129.00 for 24 hours
- VRinsight MCP Combo II
- Flight Assignment: A.T.P.
- BUTTKICKER Gamer II
- Anyone have a used TrackIR they want to part with?
- Wanted - Trim wheel
- Sim rig pc parts
- Used EVGA GTX480
- Wanted : standing column yoke
- Ifly 737NGX Cockpit Builders Edition
- PFC Cirrus Flight Console (Serial Port) + PFC Pedals - $600 + Shipping
Release Droppable Objects
2 replies to this topic
Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:01 PM
I've also ran into issues with events - I found what works best for me is to send the keystroke that actually triggers the event. That seems to be much more reliable, especially with multiple simconnect clients running.Hope this helps,Etienne
Posted 03 September 2007 - 09:36 AM
I'm trying to send a Release_Droppable_Objects event to FSX, but I'm not getting it to work. Any Ideas?I've defined the event as follows: hr = SimConnect_MapClientEventToSimEvent(hSimConnect, EVENT_DROP_OBJECT,"release_droppable_objects");and subsequently sent the event: SimConnect_TransmitClientEvent(hSimConnect, 0, EVENT_DROP_OBJECT, 0, SIMCONNECT_GROUP_PRIORITY_DEFAULT, SIMCONNECT_EVENT_FLAG_GROUPID_IS_PRIORITY);but nothing happens.(Just to confirm the obious, the mission does have droppable objects and
+ drops one properly, but the code doesn't achieve anything)What am I doing wrong?MRG