Sign in to follow this  
dlhusk

Need help with Tokyo Mission

I have managed to get to the islands and have located the "entranceway" but cannot figure out what to do next "my secret agent" has died on me I think? TIA, Danny

P-12C, I think that is what happened, I was only watching the mission compass and did not actually "see" where he went. Suffice to say it is a thrilling mission, I am going to run it from the git go and try to stay closer. As you said we do not want to give it away, especially on this "special day". I am sure we will see pleas for help before long..LOLI got sidetracked installing the SDK and boy that was a nightmare, finally got it though. The instructions in the overview were not at all clear and left out some key instructions.Thanks Again for the help and I will try her again, soon..Danny

ah where did it go?!! I set up the autopilot looked away at my laptop and then looked back about 2 minutes later and the compass is saying the challenger is 6 miles away to my southeast at 1500 feet I bust a diving 180 (unrealistic I know but I did not save the mission before). Then my secret agent says we lost him but that I can keep looking. Right now I'm still looking, where the heck did it go??Andrew

Nevermind I kind of cheated and looked in the xml file for the mission to find its hopefully final Latitude and longitude. hehAndrew

>Nevermind I kind of cheated and looked in the xml file for>the mission to find its hopefully final Latitude and>longitude. heh>AndrewYou are ahead of me, I got sidetracked and still have not going back to refly the mission. I do think the missions are one of the strong points of FSX....Danny

Guest Captain Behrentzs

>>Nevermind I kind of cheated and looked in the xml file for>>the mission to find its hopefully final Latitude and>>longitude. heh>>Andrew>>You are ahead of me, I got sidetracked and still have not>going back to refly the mission. I do think the missions are>one of the strong points of FSX....>Danny>>LOL :D Hmm, maby the Challenger landed somewhere on some secret island? Who knows..? *HINT HINT* ;)---------------------------------------Kasper BehrentzsDenmarkhttp://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4853/bannerigifru8.gifALL NEWS FROM FSX COLLECTED AT ONE PLACE!MY SITE, http://www.xflightx.piczo.com

Guest Uber Olafsun

Quite the fun mission. Makes me wonder if there are any more easter egg type of locations in the sim.

I wonder if those islands show up in free flight without using the mission? I'd like to go exploring there again.