The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- A2A Sale 25% Off For Duration Of Oshkosh Airshow
- Fswidgets 10 Year Anniversary Sale - 50% Off
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- For Sale: Corsair Force GT 240 GB SATA III/6G SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive - CSSD-F240GBGT-BK
- Looking for Saitek Pro Flight throttle spare black knob
- Parts for Free -- CH PRO Pedals - USB
- Boeing 737-800 Overhead panel for SALE!
- 1/400 Scale Aircraft Models For Sale
. . .
Need Help with ACCEL Resort Supply Mission
Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:18 AM
Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:02 PM
Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:19 AM
Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:19 PM
Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:17 PM
Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:37 PM
Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:24 PM
Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:15 AM
Interesting... I never heard anything from any copilot. But what this mission taught me is to pay attention to temperature and moisture... Once that is learned, one tends to check these things without prompting if one wants to keep the plane safe!