What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
- For Sale Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 with SP2
. . .
Need Help with ACCEL Resort Supply Mission
Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:18 AM
Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:02 PM
Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:19 AM
Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:19 PM
Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:17 PM
Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:37 PM
Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:24 PM
Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:15 AM
Interesting... I never heard anything from any copilot. But what this mission taught me is to pay attention to temperature and moisture... Once that is learned, one tends to check these things without prompting if one wants to keep the plane safe!