AVSIM Publications - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
|DID YOU KNOW?|
File Library Updates!
The AVSIM File Library System will send you an email everyday at midnight EDT (0500 UTC) providing you a list of files, and direct links to those files, uploaded over the previous 24 hours by community contributors. Never miss a day of AVSIM Library uploads again! Sign up is easy and free. You can subscribe to the email list here.
- (UK) Take On Helicopters - bundle edition 90% off!
- Don't miss MMMX!
- Taxi2Gate Mexico City 40% off
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- Drzewiecki Design 30% off
- Aerosoft Presidents Day Sale
- Save money by pre-ordering Canberra PR9
- Milviz 350i on Presale Discount
- Aerosoft 737 Cockpit Builder Suite Source Code
- Kingston 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive $129.00 for 24 hours
- Flight Assignment: A.T.P.
- VRinsight MCP Combo II
- BUTTKICKER Gamer II
- Anyone have a used TrackIR they want to part with?
- Wanted - Trim wheel
- Sim rig pc parts
- Used EVGA GTX480
- Wanted : standing column yoke
- Ifly 737NGX Cockpit Builders Edition
- PFC Cirrus Flight Console (Serial Port) + PFC Pedals - $600 + Shipping
List of all airports in FS9 with their ICAO code - where?
3 replies to this topic
Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:02 PM
>TTools will only give you the ICAO codes, geographic location>coordinates and the elevation.>>For airport names and countries - you need ->http://www.egpws.com...e/database.html>>By Winfried Orthmann>>He has also done something similar for FSX - but with more>data included. Search under his name in the Avsim Library.ReggieThanks a lot! Exactly what I was looking for!
Posted 14 April 2008 - 11:48 AM
TTools will only give you the ICAO codes, geographic location coordinates and the elevation.For airport names and countries - you need - http://www.egpws.com...e/database.htmlBy Winfried OrthmannHe has also done something similar for FSX - but with more data included. Search under his name in the Avsim Library.