Sign in to follow this  

FS2Crew makes FSX hang

If I load my Wilco A320 (SP3a) with the the FS2Crew panel loaded, FSX always ends up freezing, apparently at a random time (but always while I'm flying... Never stayed long enough on the ground though). The only way to quit the game is to Ctrl+Alt+Del it. This is NOT a CTD problem (already solved this one)Here are my specs :OS : Vista 32 bitsFS : X SP1A320 : SP3aFS2Crew : Update 1Any help would be much appreciated as this piece of software, although very good, is quite useless to me at this point.

Hi,Hard to say as I haven't had that reported before.I hate passing the buck, but have you checked your system for things like excessive heat, updated drivers?I might also suggest this:1. Uninstall FS2Crew.2. Re-install the A320 with SP3A.See if you can reproduce the freeze.-Bryan

I double checked my system but I couldn't find what could be the source of the problem. I updated my video drivers to Catalyst 7.10 (Radeon X1950XTX, I used to have 7.9), no change.I also tried your suggestion, I even uninstalled FSX, no luck again :(

Well everything works just fine without FS2Crew activated. That's why I haven't contacted Wilco yet (and I sure know what will be their answer : "ask fs2crew"...). I honestly don't know what to do next, maybe memory footprints ?BTW, is there any plan for a A330/340 (quite buggy I might say) version of FS2Crew ?

Guest nilisvd

I have the same problem. Without fs2crew a320 everything works fine. After installing fs2crew, fsx crashes when I am trying to load the wilco a320. The other airbus planes in the wilco airbus selection 1 work fine. When I replace the panel.cfg installed by fs2crew with the original panel.cfg in ...SimObjectsAirplanesfeelThere PIC A320panel again everything works fine. So I have the feeling that the problem is fs2crew related. I tried to load a flight with a cessna aircraft and then when the flight is loaded, load the a320. This doesn't work either. Any ideas?? I'm running fsx under vista and using the wilco/feelthere airbus deluxe sp3a. thnx!

If he you get a CTD, it's because:1. Your joystick is not plugged in.2. You did not disable DEP as per the FAQs and tutorials thread. You need to disable it globally.Volume 2: Perhaps at some point in the future after it stabilizes. If it's buggy as you say I'd prefer to wait a bit.Cheers,Bryan