Sign in to follow this  

FS2Crew Support Forum - Where to get A320

Gentlemmen,Your A320 FS2 Crew product requirements lists that you must have Wilco FeelThere A320 add on aircraft.I went to Wilco's Web site and couldn't find this product.I can't buy your porduct if I don't have the add on aircraft it works with.Please help me find the required product.Thanks

Gentlemen,Sorry for misspelling your name. Boy you answer fast. Thanks for your answer.May I make a suggestion? I have looked at a couple sites where your porduct is advertised as well as you home site. I could not get any definitive indication that FS2 Crew A320 worked with the A320 in the Airbus Series Volume 1 by Wilco.I suspect others may be frustrated by the same lack of a definitive clarification. Maybe you could clarify this in the requirements posted on your web site to avoid possible unnecssary frustration by your customers and potential customers.Just trying to make a helpful suggestion to people who are obviously very conscientiou based on the quick response to my question.Thnks for your wonderful products.Not so frustrated now -- color me happy now as I already own the Airbus Series Vol 1 deluxe verion by Wilco.Thanks again - keep up the good work.Mr. HappyPS Will it work with all of the Airbus versions in the Airbus Series Volume 1 or only the A320?

Hello Mr. Happy,It works with the A320 by default.However, if you want to add FS2Crew to your A318, A319 and A321 models, all you need to do is manually swap panel.cfg files.There is a thread in the FS2Crew A320 sub-forum above with a download link for the panel.cfg files required for the swap, along with instructions.It's pretty easy to do.Cheers,Bryan

Brad,Thanks again for another timely and informative response.Now I'll go look for the thread.Have a nice evening.Happy

>Hello Mr. Happy,>>It works with the A320 by default.>>However, if you want to add FS2Crew to your A318, A319 and>A321 models, all you need to do is manually swap panel.cfg>files.>>There is a thread in the FS2Crew A320 sub-forum above with a>download link for the panel.cfg files required for the swap,>along with instructions.>>It's pretty easy to do.>>Cheers,>Bryan>I dont seem to be able to find the thread for panel.cfg files which you listed above.Cheers Johnney

HI THIS IS GLEN FROM INDIA MUMBAI.JUST SEARCHING FOR DOWNLOAD METHODFOR A320 EDITION DELUXE BUT CANT FIND ONE.PLEASE HELP AS SHIPPING FROM USA WOULD COST ME A BOMB WHICH I WOULD NOT OPT FOR.THANKSGLEN

Hi Bryan,Thanks a ton.Will download the software.Do you also have Level-D 767 with SP 3a download delivery method or is it only a BOX delivery??Im about to purchase FS2CREW B767 .ThanksGlen

Hi Bryan,While paying online for Airbus Edition ,download method,I get a popup as follows: Shipment Type: Express Courrier Payment Type: credit Is it a download method or box software.Im confused.Glen

Hi Glen,That's not Flight1 Wrapped version available through the FS2Crew Website.Where are you trying to purchase it from? It almost sounds like you're trying to purchase from Simmarket and you've selected their 'burn to CD' option, which would explain the shipping.Cheers,Bryan

Hi BryanI tried downloading it from www.wilcopub.com websitethe Airbus Series Vol 1 Deluxe Edition Download version.Have already purchased the FS2CREW A320 edition from www.fs2crew.comwebsite.Glen

Hi Bryan,Thanks so much.I found the link and purchased the software.Glen