Sign in to follow this  
Guest Christoph4445

Cannot find PMDG options.dll

Guest Christoph4445

Hi there.I've just bought this marvellous PMDG 747-400 FSX, installed it and ... Well, I can see the plane on the FSX-screen where you select the particular aircraft. It looks perfect, all the textures and everything is there.However, upon finalizing the selection, FSX informs me as follows:PMDG_747400_MAIN.DLLCANNOT FIND PMDG OPTIONS.DLLCould you please help me and tell me what I have to change? Thanks a lot in advance.My system:Windows Vista Home PremiumProcessor: INTEL Core 2 Quad CPU, Q6600 2, 40 GHZRAM: 3326MBSystem: 32bitGraphics: GeForce 8800 GTX (768Mb

Bonjour.I have the same problems when I choose this addon for FSX.I have 3 messagesPMDG_747400_Main.DLL cannot find PMDGOptions.DLLPMDG_747400_ACS.DLL """""""""""""""""""""""""""PMDG_747400_Overhead.DLL """"""""""""""""""""""and FSX crash and reopen.I have uninstall and reinstall this addon but unfortunately, I have always the three same messages !.I don't know what to do and I cannot use my prefer addon.Some help please ?.Merci beaucoup.

Hi,You'll want to contact PMDG Customer Support for this one.Also try their forum:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=136It appears you have a problem with your PMDG aircraft.I might suggest re-installing the aircraft itself.FS2Crew is not the aircraft; we add the crew to the aircraft.All the best,Bryan

Hello Bryan.I have not FS2Crew, I have just 744 PMDG for FSX.I purchase (download) it 15 may 08 and I use it every days while 4 months very well and suddenly arrive this 3 messages of errors.I desinstall/r

Ah OK Bryan.I don't understand. I will contact PMDG.My english is so poor !.Merci.Daniel.

Guest Ethan744N763

HiI just recently got the PMDG 747 for FSX (got bored with level-d) and I addore it. But I decided to reinstall everything and after houres, I loaded everything in high spirts only to find the same .dll problem you had. I have the Wilco 737PIC but I romoved that long ago. Have you heard anything from PMDG?