Sign in to follow this  
Murf7413

"current_wx_snapshot.txt"

ASX seems to run well, but in FSBuild the ONLY winds aloft I get is the anticipated winds I put in on the aircraft page... on the flight plan I get absolutely NO winds... I did a search for the "Current_wx_snapshot.txt" file.... and it doesn't find such a file on my system... did I miss something somewhere??? As I said... ASX runs fine and finds the FSBuild route fine too. It would just be nice for FSBuil2 to get the winds aloft from ASX. I KNOW the file it looks for is "Current_wx_snapshot.txt" file.... but as I said,,,, I can't find it on my system. If it is a "hidden file", I don't know where to look to change that setting.I am using FSX SP2, FSB2, and ASX with the latest build.Thanks,Murf

Brian Murphy

In Vista its: *:\USERS\your username\APPDATA\ROAMING\HIFI\XENGINE\ASX\WEATHERIn XP its: *:\Documents and Settings\your username\Application Data\HiFi\XEngine\ASX\WeatherPut this in the AS6 Export_Directories tab of FSBuild in the AS6 address box, not the Activesky address box option.Also don't forget to select AS6 in the weather box on the right hand side in the FSBuild settings page rather than Activesky.

Cheers, Andy.

In Vista its: *:\USERS\your username\APPDATA\ROAMING\HIFI\XENGINE\ASX\WEATHERIn XP its: *:\Documents and Settings\your username\Application Data\HiFi\XEngine\ASX\WeatherPut this in the AS6 Export_Directories tab of FSBuild in the AS6 address box, not the Activesky address box option.Also don't forget to select AS6 in the weather box on the right hand side in the FSBuild settings page rather than Activesky.
I knew there would be something easy!! :( Thanks!!UPDATE: Well it now has winds in the very right hand column... but no winds aloft on the route... hmmmm

Brian Murphy