•  

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!

HOT SPOTS:
 rarrow.gif The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!

rarrow.gif What's new in the Library

rarrow.gif Member Blogs

rarrow.gif Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
rarrow.gif Bargain Hunters Forum
rarrow.gif Classified, Want, Swap Ads

rarrow.gif AVSIM Team Speak System

rarrow.gif Video Library
rarrow.gif Image Gallery
rarrow.gif Community Links Library
rarrow.gif Tutorials

rarrow.gif FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide

rarrow.gif FSX / P3D Configuration Guide

rarrow.gif AVSIM Publications 

Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!

. . .
Photo
- - - - -

Ezdok Motion Camera Addon

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#1 Marniftarr

Marniftarr

• Commercial Member
  • 141 posts
  • Joined 6 Years, 8 Months and 19 Days Ago.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:49 AM

Hi folk. After three months of a pause, i continue create my EZDOK motion camera addon. This is a new conception of EZ walk Camera. "EZDOK motion camera addon" simulate more motions (small vibrations from engine, big movements from runway holes and more sources) to all FSX cameras when flying or touch and go , or flatter effect when overspeed. This addon also can simulate "hand camera" motions for movie makers and can simulate very smooth "floating camera".First result you can see here:This addon under construction and not for free and i want to ask folk: Do you need this addon ???Sorry for my english.
EZdok software.
www.ezdok-software.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 Qatsi58

Qatsi58

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Joined 11 Years and 29 Days Ago.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 03:51 PM

Looks promising indeed. I think i need that :( Gerrit

Gerrit

#3 StormChaser

StormChaser

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 9 Years, 11 Months and 25 Days Ago.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:07 PM

Hi,Don't worry about your english! Great video, looks very cool! I'm definitely interested! (means I'm quite sure i need it, too.. :( )Gert

#4 David Roch

David Roch

• Members
  • 6,085 posts
  • Joined 11 Years and 14 Days Ago.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:29 PM

Fantastic!I am sure the final product will be a must have for lot of us!Keep up the good work! :--)
David Roch
Administrator

Welcome To Avsim's French Forum
Posted Image

AOPA Member#: 06953886

#5 RelaxX

RelaxX

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Joined 7 Years, 5 Months and 2 Days Ago.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 04:42 PM

It's a great project! I would like to support this work and become a serious beta tester. :(

#6 Gizmo

Gizmo

• Commercial Member
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 5 Years, 8 Months and 22 Days Ago.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 05:10 PM

Hi MarniftarrMany thanks for the update on your work,id been checking your youtube posting on and off for a while now to see if there was any info on the status of this fantastic looking addon As you seem to know the FSX camera system inside out can i ask if theres any chance that you might beable to alter FSX's default FOV to add proper Widescreen support to FSX with this addon?atm the widescreen view in FSX is a just -vertical cropped version of the 4:3 display(they just cut of a section of the top and bottom off the 4:3 dispaly area when using WS displays) and not a true widescreen + horizontal (and no before someone jumps in the WideViewAspect=True .cfg tweak doesnt fix this that is just a camera overshoot that alters both not just the horizontal FOV)Many other games have a ini/cfg setting that allows a tweak of the FOV but i cant seem to find it in any of FSX's files and would be very interested to know if you'ed come across anything while making Ezdok?Again Many thanks for your update and i look forward to trying the next version of Ezdok asap feel free to give me a shout if you need any beta testers :)CheersSteve
http://shadeforfsx.blogspot.com/

#7 Holland_Holland

Holland_Holland

Member - 1,000+

• Members
  • 1,604 posts
  • Joined 11 Years, 11 Months and 24 Days Ago.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:57 PM

Bring it on! Any ETA?

#8 hangar

hangar

• Members
  • 858 posts
  • Joined 12 Years, 5 Months and 3 Days Ago.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:10 PM

Hi folk. After three months of a pause, i continue create my EZDOK motion camera addon. This is a new conception of EZ walk Camera. "EZDOK motion camera addon" simulate more motions (small vibrations from engine, big movements from runway holes and more sources) to all FSX cameras when flying or touch and go , or flatter effect when overspeed. This addon also can simulate "hand camera" motions for movie makers and can simulate very smooth "floating camera".First result you can see here:This addon under construction and not for free and i want to ask folk: Do you need this addon ???Sorry for my english.

yes, absolutely, we've all been waiting for a new "Active Camera" replacement for FSX...but it needs to be a .dll so it'll run seamlessly within the game, not as an .exe running outside as it is now.good luck!

#9 Inactive Member_PPSFA_***

Inactive Member_PPSFA_***
  • Guests
  • Joined 44 Years, 7 Months and 22 Days Ago.

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:49 PM

Yes !

#10 Marniftarr

Marniftarr

• Topic Starter
  • Commercial Member
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 05:03 AM

Hi MarniftarrMany thanks for the update on your work,id been checking your youtube posting on and off for a while now to see if there was any info on the status of this fantastic looking addon As you seem to know the FSX camera system inside out can i ask if theres any chance that you might beable to alter FSX's default FOV to add proper Widescreen support to FSX with this addon?atm the widescreen view in FSX is a just -vertical cropped version of the 4:3 display(they just cut of a section of the top and bottom off the 4:3 dispaly area when using WS displays) and not a true widescreen + horizontal (and no before someone jumps in the WideViewAspect=True .cfg tweak doesnt fix this that is just a camera overshoot that alters both not just the horizontal FOV)Many other games have a ini/cfg setting that allows a tweak of the FOV but i cant seem to find it in any of FSX's files and would be very interested to know if you'ed come across anything while making Ezdok?Again Many thanks for your update and i look forward to trying the next version of Ezdok asap feel free to give me a shout if you need any beta testers :)CheersSteve

I understand you. Sorry , i can not help you , i work with "camera 6DOF" simconnect variables only and some "position aircraft" var. . Simconnect not have any FOV variables (exclude "zoom").Hi folk ! After some time, i change base motions algoritms , add more random generators for synthesis realistick camera motions and make next step for finalise this addon. Result of motions with new synhesis algoritms here:Please answer me - whether the realism suffices of motions on this stage ?
EZdok software.
www.ezdok-software.com

#11 Inactive Member_Tingoose_***

Inactive Member_Tingoose_***
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:55 AM

I understand you. Sorry , i can not help you , i work with "camera 6DOF" simconnect variables only and some "position aircraft" var. . Simconnect not have any FOV variables (exclude "zoom").Hi folk ! After some time, i change base motions algoritms , add more random generators for synthesis realistick camera motions and make next step for finalise this addon. Result of motions with new synhesis algoritms here:Please answer me - whether the realism suffices of motions on this stage ?

That looks great. I began to feel airsick which is a good sign :( This looks like it's going to be a must hav addon. Please keep up the good work.

#12 Marniftarr

Marniftarr

• Topic Starter
  • Commercial Member
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:15 AM

That looks great. I began to feel airsick which is a good sign http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_emot... This looks like it's going to be a must hav addon. Please keep up the good work.

Ok. Thancs for answer. I begin create EZdok advanced camera system for FSX after christmas.In this system you can add more advanced cameras to VC , runway ,Aircraft body. How tune cameras ? - you can move cameras , set positions and view angle with keyboard (easy method) , mouse and joystick (float cameras), set to each cameras vibration parameters individually (about 30 vibration parameters for simulate from small cameras to human head) and activate your cameras from keyboard. All camera settings save in INI file for each aircraft , and automatically recall when change aircraft in FSX.
EZdok software.
www.ezdok-software.com

#13 Qatsi58

Qatsi58

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Joined 11 Years and 29 Days Ago.

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:31 AM

In mho there is too much motion in the first plane (especially the head seems to roll upon the neck :( ). I would expect more motion in the F-15? When it's rolling or because of the G's pulled. I like the small motions from engine vibration very much.Regards, Gerrit

Gerrit

#14 Inactive Member_Werd_***

Inactive Member_Werd_***
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:32 AM

DO WANT

#15 Gizmo

Gizmo

• Commercial Member
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 5 Years, 8 Months and 22 Days Ago.

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:57 AM

I understand you. Sorry , i can not help you , i work with "camera 6DOF" simconnect variables only and some "position aircraft" var. . Simconnect not have any FOV variables (exclude "zoom").

Many thanks for your reply Marniftarr i think i'll fire Racer S from WSGF an email and ask him if he can Hack it in ;)Cant wait to try this next version out i'll grab a few sick bags before i fire it up thought ;)one other thing will EzDok beable to work along side headtracking programs like Freetrack/Cachya/TrackIR or is it a case of one of the other?CheersSteve
http://shadeforfsx.blogspot.com/