Sign in to follow this  
Marniftarr

Ezdok Motion Camera Addon

Guest ratata
Hi folk!This is a next stage of creation this addon: http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=D__s-Ylu7HURealise new "momentum effect". This effect you can tune manually in realtime and set parameters for each camera individually.
Magnificent stuff! When do you expect to release it?/Rat

Hi folk!This is a next stage of creation this addon: http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=D__s-Ylu7HURealise new "momentum effect". This effect you can tune manually in realtime and set parameters for each camera individually.
Looks great! The landings were not that great though, but I assume you were just demoing the effect :(

Love it! It will sell because it increases the immersion factor once more. Can you imagine having to have a barfbag tucked into the side of your pc..? :( :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest pokmanhh

Outstanding! I will buy this as soon as its released.....well done!!! :( Exactly what we need to increase the realism...please release this soon... :( THANKYOU !!!

What a brilliant concept. And it seems as though your programming and physics simulation development are moving along nicely. Each bit is better than the last.Just a quick suggestion. Your addon will likely have broader appeal if you make the features "tunable" for sim pilots of different tastes. (At least in amplitude, of nothing else.) Please do work on a user interface and an instruction manual that will give your customers a chance to make it work for their own purposes.Again, a lovely effort. Please pursue this.Best,Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

This has the potential to be a significant advance in realism. With the disbanding of the Microsoft Flight Sim team, it seems to me that the ONLY advances will come from the FS community and third party devs.Noel.

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals

The Microsoft Flight Sim team is disbanding ????? :( About settings and tuning: Each camera have much variable parameters. This parameters you can tune in realtime with use knobs and sliders. This EZmc addon have 3 channel synthesizer for modeling difficult waveforms of motion. Each motion synthesizer have about 9 tuning parameters. In each synthesizer you can tune motion frequency,amplitude,random coefficient,attack and release time for simulate camera resonance, you can mix synthesizer channels with 6 group, and influence from each generator or their mix to any 6DOF axis with individually level. 6DOF axises - is a camera body position X Y Z and angle of view X Y Z ... As result - you can modeling any camera type (from very small to human head) and imitate special effects like as "motion camera under wing" and more.After some days , i present screenshot of this util.

Love it! I think I could have gotten sick if I kept watching the videos. :( I will definitely buy it!Andrew

Hi Marniftarr, Your program looks very interesting. I look forward to its release. Any idea when that may be?Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this wonderful looking utility.Regards,Mark

The Microsoft Flight Sim team is disbanding ????? :( About settings and tuning: Each camera have much variable parameters. This parameters you can tune in realtime with use knobs and sliders. This EZmc addon have 3 channel synthesizer for modeling difficult waveforms of motion. Each motion synthesizer have about 9 tuning parameters. In each synthesizer you can tune motion frequency,amplitude,random coefficient,attack and release time for simulate camera resonance, you can mix synthesizer channels with 6 group, and influence from each generator or their mix to any 6DOF axis with individually level. 6DOF axises - is a camera body position X Y Z and angle of view X Y Z ... As result - you can modeling any camera type (from very small to human head) and imitate special effects like as "motion camera under wing" and more.After some days , i present screenshot of this util.

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

Hi folk! Do you need TrackIr support on this addon ??If need,i make more tuning parameters of TrackIr for MSFSX....

Hi folk! Do you need TrackIr support on this addon ??If need,i make more tuning parameters of TrackIr for MSFSX....
Please.... I must say i am acting like a kid in a candy store waiting for this, reading these forums everyday for any new info. As a Tracker IR convert I would say Please!!!! Anyone else?Thanks in advance...Steve

Great work, Marniftarr. Please add support for TrackIR.Thanks.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White