Sign in to follow this  
FDX706

MD-11 AUTOBRAKE STUCK (RED "BRAKES" TEXT STAYING ON)

- Deactivated the autobrake keyboard settings in FS Keyboard Settings (i do it manually now on the pedestal!)
Andreas,Can you explain this in more detail? How have you set autobrake keyboard settings in FS in the first place? Which item of the FS keyboard commands were assigned? So far you were using these keyboard commands to activate autobrakes? Was the autobrakes switch on the pedestal changing position when you used these commands?

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Guest andi_edds
Andreas,Can you explain this in more detail? How have you set autobrake keyboard settings in FS in the first place? Which item of the FS keyboard commands were assigned? So far you were using these keyboard commands to activate autobrakes? Was the autobrakes switch on the pedestal changing position when you used these commands?
I have a german FS9 with update FS9.1.I select Options - Controllers (?) - Keyboard bindings (?)There i select the two entries (automatic brake control) and take shift -

I have a german FS9 with update FS9.1.I select Options - Controllers (?) - Keyboard bindings (?)There i select the two entries (automatic brake control) and take shift -

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

Andreas, This sounds like the default FS9 autobrakes system is activated by the FS9 keyboard commands!In FSX we have disabled the default FS autobrakes system from the aircraft.cfg. Seems like the entry we used for that was FSX specific and does not apply to the FS9 aircraft.cfg. We will ckeck that.
Hello,I don't use any keyboard commands for the auto brake, just what's in the panel and to release I hit the dot (.) but I still have this problem.Reg,John

Guest a_blde99

Hi to all.I have same problem.I have not any external joystick or rudder pedals. I have FSUIPC 3.85 not registered, my MD11 version is 1.10.0051 and I never flied with 1.10.0050 version so I don't know if depends on last update. I don't use any keyboard commands for the auto brake.The beautifull thing is that if i terminate the flight and I create a new flight with PMDG MD11 breaks remains engaged!!!!!! :( Remains engaged also if I load another panel configuration!!!!! :( nice landings to all!

Guest Panther
Hello,I've just completed my 3rd flight with the MD-11(FS9) and its amazing. I just have one problem..... the autobrake. Iv'e used the MIN & MED decel settings. The problem is the RED "BRAKES" TEXT stays on even after I've rotated the autobrake knob to OFF. This makes it difficult to vacate any active runways. :( It works fine in the TO setting. Thanks in advance for your help. By the way, this is the 3rd time it has happened. :( FDX706
Hi all,to solve this probem in the FS9 version you must change this entry in your aircraft.cfg form MD-11 and MD-11F[brakes]toe_brakes_scale=0.82parking_brake=1auto_brakes=0to[brakes]toe_brakes_scale=0.82parking_brake=1auto_brakes=1 <--- !!!!this works for me I think.Have a nice flight bye.