Sign in to follow this  
alpha tango

B737 Fire panel building

Guest robfather

Hi,How do I access your website for further info on these handles?ThanksRob

Superbe boulot Alain!!Sylvain

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

I just rebuild mine fire handles. Have a look athttp://home.wanadoo.nl/norbert.bosch/panel.htmlscroll down and click on the pics for a larger view.I adjusted an idea I saw at the flightsim convention at the Aviodrome at Lelystad.But because that idea is AFAIK not documented on the web, I think it is good to show it in this thread.The original manufacturer even made a locking device so the handle could not be pulled when there was no fire.When there was a fire a selonoid took the locking pin out, then you could pull the handle. When the selonoid was deactivated the locking came back to place by a spring.It was a beautiful design, but a lot of work for something you normally do not notice.What pilot pulls the handle when there is no fire?RegardsNorbert

Norbert,It's a long time I know your website... :)Beautifull constructions and imagination! Great site and work... :)I agree with you, it is a lot of work doing the selenoid for blocking the handle when there is no fire... I did not reproduced it also. I spend more time and work on the precision and feeling of the mecanism...Have a good continuation,Al