AVSIM Publications - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
|DID YOU KNOW?|
File Library Updates!
The AVSIM File Library System will send you an email everyday at midnight EDT (0500 UTC) providing you a list of files, and direct links to those files, uploaded over the previous 24 hours by community contributors. Never miss a day of AVSIM Library uploads again! Sign up is easy and free. You can subscribe to the email list here.
- (UK) Take On Helicopters - bundle edition 90% off!
- Don't miss MMMX!
- Taxi2Gate Mexico City 40% off
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- Drzewiecki Design 30% off
- Aerosoft Presidents Day Sale
- Save money by pre-ordering Canberra PR9
- Milviz 350i on Presale Discount
- Aerosoft 737 Cockpit Builder Suite Source Code
- Kingston 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive $129.00 for 24 hours
- Flight Assignment: A.T.P.
- VRinsight MCP Combo II
- BUTTKICKER Gamer II
- Anyone have a used TrackIR they want to part with?
- Wanted - Trim wheel
- Sim rig pc parts
- Used EVGA GTX480
- Wanted : standing column yoke
- Ifly 737NGX Cockpit Builders Edition
- PFC Cirrus Flight Console (Serial Port) + PFC Pedals - $600 + Shipping
3 replies to this topic
Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:20 AM
Hi Dilip,You are correct. There should be a list of runways in the RNWS section. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll find out what went wrong and fix it. In the meantime if you cut and paste the below runways in between the RNWS and ENDRNWS lines that should fix it.RegardsTerryRNW 18RRNW 36LRNW 06RNW 24RNW 09RNW 27RNW 18LRNW 36RRNW 18CRNW 36CRNW 04RNW 22
Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:31 AM
Actually EHAM runways are there after i download a navigraph FMS data but when I download your terminal procedures top of AIRAC cycle the EHAM runways deleted from fileHi Again Dilip,If I understand your statement you are saying you bought procedures and loaded them. Then you installed my procedures and they replaced the other procedures. This is correct. Installing my procedures will overwrite any airport file of the same filename. In this case the procedures you want to use must be loaded last. Or you could install and make a backup of the airports you want to use, load both sets of procedures and then reload the backup. No matter which method, the procedures loaded last are the ones you will see.RegardsTerry