•  

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!

HOT SPOTS:
 rarrow.gif The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!

rarrow.gif What's new in the Library

rarrow.gif Member Blogs

rarrow.gif Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
rarrow.gif Bargain Hunters Forum
rarrow.gif Classified, Want, Swap Ads

rarrow.gif AVSIM Team Speak System

rarrow.gif Video Library
rarrow.gif Image Gallery
rarrow.gif Community Links Library
rarrow.gif Tutorials

rarrow.gif FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide

rarrow.gif FSX / P3D Configuration Guide

rarrow.gif AVSIM Publications 

Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!

. . .
Photo

SidStars EHAM

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dilip

Dilip

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Joined 7 Years, 2 Months and 15 Days Ago.

Posted 03 February 2009 - 01:33 PM

Hi Terry,I purchase MD-11 few weeks ago my question is sidsstars file on EHAM there is nothing between RNWS and ENDRNWS. i can't see NONE under both SIDS and RNWS on FMC[attachment=2663:EHAM.txt]Dilip

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 Dilip

Dilip

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  • Joined 7 Years, 2 Months and 15 Days Ago.

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:17 PM

Actually EHAM runways are there after i download a navigraph FMS data but when I download your terminal procedures top of AIRAC cycle the EHAM runways deleted from fileDilip

#3 Inactive Member_staang_***

Inactive Member_staang_***
  • Guests
  • Joined 44 Years, 7 Months and 20 Days Ago.

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:20 AM

Hi Dilip,You are correct. There should be a list of runways in the RNWS section. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll find out what went wrong and fix it. In the meantime if you cut and paste the below runways in between the RNWS and ENDRNWS lines that should fix it.RegardsTerryRNW 18RRNW 36LRNW 06RNW 24RNW 09RNW 27RNW 18LRNW 36RRNW 18CRNW 36CRNW 04RNW 22

#4 Inactive Member_staang_***

Inactive Member_staang_***
  • Guests
  • Joined 44 Years, 7 Months and 20 Days Ago.

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:31 AM

Actually EHAM runways are there after i download a navigraph FMS data but when I download your terminal procedures top of AIRAC cycle the EHAM runways deleted from fileHi Again Dilip,If I understand your statement you are saying you bought procedures and loaded them. Then you installed my procedures and they replaced the other procedures. This is correct. Installing my procedures will overwrite any airport file of the same filename. In this case the procedures you want to use must be loaded last. Or you could install and make a backup of the airports you want to use, load both sets of procedures and then reload the backup. No matter which method, the procedures loaded last are the ones you will see.RegardsTerry