What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Simmarket Deal of the Day - Taxi2Gate MMMX (FSX)
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- Very good Computer for FSX for sale
- Trackir 5
- Precision Flight Controls Multi-Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture Quadrant
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
. . .
FSX crashes when viewing options in-game
Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:28 AM
Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:08 AM
Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:19 PM
Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:49 PM
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX670 OC
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 [9-9-9-24-2T]
Motherboard: Asus P8Z68 Pro / Gen 3
Best Ever FSX Tip: Adaptive Vertical Sync 1/2 Refresh Rate
Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:28 PM
This works for me even with FSX installed in the default directory. FSX calls this dll. Haven't had a chance to make flight yet but I've clicked a thousand times with no problems.
Finally it seems to work. As described here, I get an UIAutomationCore.dll from here. FSX calls this .dll from the fsx folder. Until now I did not have any crashs. Let's see how it works when all my addons are installed. Thank you all, it's a great community. http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_emot... [attachment=7198:screen4.jpg]
Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:21 AM