What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- Looking for VFR Photographic Scenery - Generation X - Vol. 7 Scotland Central
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- Lots of switches for your sim project.
- Saitek throttle knobs
. . .
FSX crashes when viewing options in-game
Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:28 AM
Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:08 AM
Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:19 PM
Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:49 PM
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX670 OC
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 [9-9-9-24-2T]
Motherboard: Asus P8Z68 Pro / Gen 3
Best Ever FSX Tip: Adaptive Vertical Sync 1/2 Refresh Rate
Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:28 PM
This works for me even with FSX installed in the default directory. FSX calls this dll. Haven't had a chance to make flight yet but I've clicked a thousand times with no problems.
Finally it seems to work. As described here, I get an UIAutomationCore.dll from here. FSX calls this .dll from the fsx folder. Until now I did not have any crashs. Let's see how it works when all my addons are installed. Thank you all, it's a great community. http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_emot... [attachment=7198:screen4.jpg]
Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:21 AM