What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Drzewiecki Design Easter Sale 30% off
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
FSX crashes when viewing options in-game
Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:28 AM
Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:08 AM
Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:19 PM
Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:49 PM
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX670 OC
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 [9-9-9-24-2T]
Motherboard: Asus P8Z68 Pro / Gen 3
Best Ever FSX Tip: Adaptive Vertical Sync 1/2 Refresh Rate
Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:28 PM
This works for me even with FSX installed in the default directory. FSX calls this dll. Haven't had a chance to make flight yet but I've clicked a thousand times with no problems.
Finally it seems to work. As described here, I get an UIAutomationCore.dll from here. FSX calls this .dll from the fsx folder. Until now I did not have any crashs. Let's see how it works when all my addons are installed. Thank you all, it's a great community. http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_emot... [attachment=7198:screen4.jpg]
Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:21 AM