What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Mega sims sale
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Dell 28" 4K moniters on sale for $218 with free shipping
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Dell U2312HM 23" Monitor
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Anyone got a spare 2500k/sandy bridge Gen2 cpu ?
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
. . .
FSX crashes when viewing options in-game
Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:28 AM
Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:08 AM
Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:19 PM
Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:49 PM
Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX670 OC
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1866 [9-9-9-24-2T]
Motherboard: Asus P8Z68 Pro / Gen 3
Best Ever FSX Tip: Adaptive Vertical Sync 1/2 Refresh Rate
Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:28 PM
This works for me even with FSX installed in the default directory. FSX calls this dll. Haven't had a chance to make flight yet but I've clicked a thousand times with no problems.
Finally it seems to work. As described here, I get an UIAutomationCore.dll from here. FSX calls this .dll from the fsx folder. Until now I did not have any crashs. Let's see how it works when all my addons are installed. Thank you all, it's a great community. http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_emot... [attachment=7198:screen4.jpg]
Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:21 AM