Sign in to follow this  
Guest deltace1

ctd

Guest deltace1

in fs 2004 create a flight window, when i go to flight planner and enter certain airport codes where i want to start, when i double click to enter that airport into the flight planner, it crashes to decktop. but when i enter the same airport into selected location it starts. any good answers to my problem.

Guest steelhead

Do you have the 9.1 patch? The 9.1 patch should fix this.

Guest deltace1
Do you have the 9.1 patch? The 9.1 patch should fix this.
Yes I have the 9.1 patch installed. I was having a problem with a few AI aircraft. I was getting a fatal error message before ctd. 'fe.dll'. So I uninstalled and reinstalled a patch and it seem to fix that problem. Now when I pick certain airports to start in at flight planner selection, I get a fatal error message 'symmap.dll' and of course restart flight sims. Even when I delete the addon scenery and select the same default airport. It still occurs.

Yes I have the 9.1 patch installed. I was having a problem with a few AI aircraft. I was getting a fatal error message before ctd. 'fe.dll'. So I uninstalled and reinstalled a patch and it seem to fix that problem. Now when I pick certain airports to start in at flight planner selection, I get a fatal error message 'symmap.dll' and of course restart flight sims. Even when I delete the addon scenery and select the same default airport. It still occurs.
Aha, only now you tell us the important bit - symmap.dll. :o)There may be a problem with your default flight. Take a copy, and delete your default flight and start Flight Simulator and let it use its own settings. It is usually in C:\My Documents\Flight Simulator Files and will end in .FLTLater, you can re-create a new default flight, or if this didn't fix it, you can put your default flight file back in.John

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

Guest deltace1
Aha, only now you tell us the important bit - symmap.dll. :()There may be a problem with your default flight. Take a copy, and delete your default flight and start Flight Simulator and let it use its own settings. It is usually in C:\My Documents\Flight Simulator Files and will end in .FLTLater, you can re-create a new default flight, or if this didn't fix it, you can put your default flight file back in.John
I'm not getting the symmap.dll fault anymore but from the beginning of the problem, it still ctd when I put certain aiport codes in the flight planner section, but will not ctd in the airport selected location. strange!

I have also the same problem sir especially over Iran.I can not fly with flight planned mode GPS at fs9 over iran or overpassing iran to OMDB.if do it fs`ll give me SYMMAP.DLL fault and report below;C:\Documents and Settings\ATILIMPC\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9\fs9.CFG.txtC:\Documents and Settings\ATILIMPC\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9\dxdiag.xmlC:\Documents and Settings\ATILIMPC\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9\scenery.cfgFootnote: i have not installed any of FS9 patch or additional program or thirdparty software for fs9.thanksdenizz

Guest belga1

Hello,

i have not installed any of FS9 patch
Don't understand why you not install the FS9 patchThis patch solve many problems.It's like you have a payware plane with some probs .. and when the develloper release a patch for solve those problem you don't install it.Regards.xsgs_9002.gifGus.

Hello,i solved the my problem. I could not find solved statement about this sitiation on the internet.if your fs9 crash during flight plan mode or open GPS somewhere then CTD (Crash to Desktop)thenif you get warning from fs2004 ``Symmap.dll`` and a report as below;C:\Documents and Settings\ATILIMPC\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9\fs9.CFG.txtC:\Documents and Settings\ATILIMPC\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9\scenery.cfggo to ``Scenery`` Menu anduncheck the ``Addon scenery`` boxthen reopen the Flight Simulator 9, check your airport and flightplan mode again, it will work.try it then please write this section of forum.Good LuckDenizzFootnote: i will try to install fs9 patch next time as you advised, Belga1, thanks.

if your fs9 crash during flight plan mode or open GPS somewhere then CTD (Crash to Desktop)thenif you get warning from fs2004 ``Symmap.dll`` and a report as below;C:\Documents and Settings\ATILIMPC\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9\fs9.CFG.txtC:\Documents and Settings\ATILIMPC\Application Data\Microsoft\FS9\scenery.cfggo to ``Scenery`` Menu anduncheck the ``Addon scenery`` boxthen reopen the Flight Simulator 9, check your airport and flightplan mode again, it will work.try it then please write this section of forum.Good LuckDenizz
Denizz,All this does is tell us you have a problem within your "addon scenery" folder.That folder cannot cause a problem all by itself.My bet is a bad/or dual Afcad type file. Or maybe a bad texture?Not knowing what you have in that folder, that is a guess.Isolate the bad file by process of elimination.regards,Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Yes Joe,you are right, i apologize thati forgot the file OIIE airport at add on scenery folder.It was a mistake, my false.I erase it and re open fs9 all everything work ordinarily.Have good flights all anyonedenizz