Sign in to follow this  
Guest WFX264

Dreamwings Dash 8 Q400 paintkit

Guest WFX264

Hello Friends,I'm just looking for the DW Q400 Paintkit originaly hostet here in the AVSIM library.Someone here who have this for me please?Thanks in advance!Best regardsKarsten

Hello Friends,I'm just looking for the DW Q400 Paintkit originaly hostet here in the AVSIM library.Someone here who have this for me please?Thanks in advance!Best regardsKarsten
Let me bump this up. I am currently looking for the paint kit for this aircraft. The link to the AVSIM library for the file is bad. The file appears to be lost in the library. If anyone has a copy they can send, can you share or send it to me? PM'ing is ok.Thanks. :)

Thanks for PM. :(
Does this mean you have it now.Please share it with us and upload it to our AVSIM Library.Or send it to me, you have a PM with my e-mailadress.Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Thanks JP and thanks Niyoko.I downloaded the paintkit from the adress you gave me.JP said he did not opload the files due to the fact he is not sure about copyrights.I fully understand that.I did some homework and concluded the following.Dreamwings does not exist anymore and cannot be contacted.Dreamwings always agreed with publication and uploading of the complete model to all non commercial websites.(Just like Posky)Dreamwings provided us with a paintkit for the F50 having a readme in it stating the following:New repaint and VA policy!- You don

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints