Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

The AVSIM Library is Back Online!

Guest Chairborne

I got back recently from my flight to KBWI and DC, with a long, grueling drive back across the US to KSEA-Land, step in, turn on the PC...SHOCK! Avsim Library! I always knew you could do it, Tom & Crew. Salud, and thank you! You and Avsim are proof that great things are worth the wait.

Guest jon377

To Tom and everyone else who helped,Thank you SO much for fixing the library and CONGRATS on getting it working again!~Jon

Guest sprocky

Thanks for bringing it back to life again! Hopefully those files that are missing (I received some file not found errors) will found somewhere.

My birthday just was awesome :Dyou guys brought it online on my birthday.thanks a ton for all that work guys,it's hugely appreciated here.cheersJP.

My geekness took over, so I have to show this. At the start page of the file library it says:

Total Library Members: 926818 -- Total Files in Library: 138671 -- Library Last Updated: 12th May 2009 13:37 GMT
Hihi :(

Indeed only a very dedicated team could have pulled this one off the way Avsim did. Great work to all the team involved and let it be a lesson to us all that with the right motivation and fantastic teamwork miracles can happen.Well done to all of you and hope you can soon enjoy a well earned break.

Meet the Fokkers