What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- Unopened Orbx North America Airports DVDs $5 each!
. . .
Fs2004 Car Traffic
Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:28 AM
Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:05 AM
If you are referring to traffic as seen in George Grimshaw's excellent KBOS (Boston airport) or the payware Portland, Oregon (KPDX) airport from Flight1 (to name just two examples) , I believe this is a techinque which is rather complicated, though I have never run across a tutorial explaining exactly how it is accomplished. Perhaps it is done using a sofisticated program such as GMAX.I would recommend you post you your question in the forums at FSDeveloper.com. Many of the expert scenery developers hang out there and you may get some good help.Hope you will post back here if they are able to steer you to some understandable tutorial as I have often wondered how it is accomplished.It is easy enough to create a flightplan and have one or two vehicles "taxi" about an airport but I suspect you are seeking some more along the lines mentioned above.
Hi everyone I wanted to know how to make car traffic on the roads in fs2004 for my favorite airports. Because Ive searched and searched and could not find anything on how to do it but its possible because people make and have car traffic at airports in fs2004 so I now there is a way but I just don't now it lol. Please Help!!!