There have been 481 of your fellow community members and guests in the forums and elsewhere on AVSIM within the last 15 minutes!
AVSIM Social Groups - NEW!
AVSIM Team Speak System - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Easter sale at PC Aviator
- Q400 for 47.99 at JustFlight
- Just Flight DC-6B Easter bargain
- EASTER WEEKEND SALE AT MV!
- 48 hour deal at Just Flight - Three great add-ons £5/€6/$8 each
- 50% OFF ALL MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 PhotoReal Scenery Titles
- 25% off Taxi2Gate Mexican Airports Till Apr 30
- Like FSDT on Facebook and get a discount next Monday!
- 33% OFF Bill Stack's "Simming on Autopilot" Tutorial
- Easter Sale - 40% OFF PerfectFlight Downloads
- For Sale: TrackIR 5 by NaturalPoint
- Wanted Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle & Flight Stick
- Old Sublogic Flight Sim Charts
- Mcp And Efis For Sale. Usb Plug And Play
- Mcp And Efis For Sale. Usb Plug And Play. Metal
- A good, cheap, VHF Receiver?
- Wanted to BUY or SELL: Used Titan GTX
- Top Quality PC Components For Sale
- Various Add On's for Sale...
- CP Flight RS 232 Items for Sale
. . .
Fs2004 Car Traffic
Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:28 AM
Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:05 AM
If you are referring to traffic as seen in George Grimshaw's excellent KBOS (Boston airport) or the payware Portland, Oregon (KPDX) airport from Flight1 (to name just two examples) , I believe this is a techinque which is rather complicated, though I have never run across a tutorial explaining exactly how it is accomplished. Perhaps it is done using a sofisticated program such as GMAX.I would recommend you post you your question in the forums at FSDeveloper.com. Many of the expert scenery developers hang out there and you may get some good help.Hope you will post back here if they are able to steer you to some understandable tutorial as I have often wondered how it is accomplished.It is easy enough to create a flightplan and have one or two vehicles "taxi" about an airport but I suspect you are seeking some more along the lines mentioned above.
Hi everyone I wanted to know how to make car traffic on the roads in fs2004 for my favorite airports. Because Ive searched and searched and could not find anything on how to do it but its possible because people make and have car traffic at airports in fs2004 so I now there is a way but I just don't now it lol. Please Help!!!