•  

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!

There have been 481 of your fellow community members and guests in the forums and elsewhere on AVSIM within the last 15 minutes!

SUBMIT YOUR NEWS TO AVSIM

HOT SPOTS:
 rarrow.gif What's new in the Library
rarrow.gif The Market Place!

rarrow.gif What's New In the Market

rarrow.gif What's Popular In the Market

rarrow.gif Member Blogs

rarrow.gif AVSIM Social Groups - NEW!

rarrow.gif Member Reviews
rarrow.gif Bargain Hunters Forum
rarrow.gif Classified, Want, Swap Ads

rarrow.gif AVSIM Team Speak System - NEW!

rarrow.gif Video Library
rarrow.gif Live Video Streaming
rarrow.gif Image Gallery
rarrow.gif Community Links Library
rarrow.gif Tutorials

rarrow.gif FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide

rarrow.gif FSX / P3D Configuration Guide

rarrow.gif AVSIM Publications 

Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!

AVSIM Market Place
Featured Products!

. . .
- - - - -

Fs2004 Car Traffic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Inactive Member_Rdu2008_***

Inactive Member_Rdu2008_***
  • Guests
  • Joined 44 Years, 3 Months and 24 Days Ago.

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:28 AM

Hi everyone I wanted to know how to make car traffic on the roads in fs2004 for my favorite airports. Because Ive searched and searched and could not find anything on how to do it but its possible because people make and have car traffic at airports in fs2004 so I now there is a way but I just don't now it lol. Please Help!!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 Opa

Opa

FS Addict - No hope for recovery!

• DECEASED
  • 4,420 posts
  • Joined 9 Years, 3 Months and 25 Days Ago.

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:05 AM

Hi everyone I wanted to know how to make car traffic on the roads in fs2004 for my favorite airports. Because Ive searched and searched and could not find anything on how to do it but its possible because people make and have car traffic at airports in fs2004 so I now there is a way but I just don't now it lol. Please Help!!!

If you are referring to traffic as seen in George Grimshaw's excellent KBOS (Boston airport) or the payware Portland, Oregon (KPDX) airport from Flight1 (to name just two examples) , I believe this is a techinque which is rather complicated, though I have never run across a tutorial explaining exactly how it is accomplished. Perhaps it is done using a sofisticated program such as GMAX.I would recommend you post you your question in the forums at FSDeveloper.com. Many of the expert scenery developers hang out there and you may get some good help.Hope you will post back here if they are able to steer you to some understandable tutorial as I have often wondered how it is accomplished.It is easy enough to create a flightplan and have one or two vehicles "taxi" about an airport but I suspect you are seeking some more along the lines mentioned above. :(

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!