What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Simmarket Deal of the Day - Taxi2Gate MMMX (FSX)
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Any one looking for a complete Fuselage to make a sim out of? There are a few on ebay for $300
- Very good Computer for FSX for sale
- Precision Flight Controls Multi-Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture Quadrant
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- SAITEK PRO FLIGHT SWITCH PANEL (UK based)
- Saitek X52 System For Sale
. . .
Fs2004 Car Traffic
Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:28 AM
Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:05 AM
If you are referring to traffic as seen in George Grimshaw's excellent KBOS (Boston airport) or the payware Portland, Oregon (KPDX) airport from Flight1 (to name just two examples) , I believe this is a techinque which is rather complicated, though I have never run across a tutorial explaining exactly how it is accomplished. Perhaps it is done using a sofisticated program such as GMAX.I would recommend you post you your question in the forums at FSDeveloper.com. Many of the expert scenery developers hang out there and you may get some good help.Hope you will post back here if they are able to steer you to some understandable tutorial as I have often wondered how it is accomplished.It is easy enough to create a flightplan and have one or two vehicles "taxi" about an airport but I suspect you are seeking some more along the lines mentioned above.
Hi everyone I wanted to know how to make car traffic on the roads in fs2004 for my favorite airports. Because Ive searched and searched and could not find anything on how to do it but its possible because people make and have car traffic at airports in fs2004 so I now there is a way but I just don't now it lol. Please Help!!!