Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rdu2008

Fs2004 Car Traffic

Guest Rdu2008

Hi everyone I wanted to know how to make car traffic on the roads in fs2004 for my favorite airports. Because Ive searched and searched and could not find anything on how to do it but its possible because people make and have car traffic at airports in fs2004 so I now there is a way but I just don't now it lol. Please Help!!!

Hi everyone I wanted to know how to make car traffic on the roads in fs2004 for my favorite airports. Because Ive searched and searched and could not find anything on how to do it but its possible because people make and have car traffic at airports in fs2004 so I now there is a way but I just don't now it lol. Please Help!!!
If you are referring to traffic as seen in George Grimshaw's excellent KBOS (Boston airport) or the payware Portland, Oregon (KPDX) airport from Flight1 (to name just two examples) , I believe this is a techinque which is rather complicated, though I have never run across a tutorial explaining exactly how it is accomplished. Perhaps it is done using a sofisticated program such as GMAX.I would recommend you post you your question in the forums at FSDeveloper.com. Many of the expert scenery developers hang out there and you may get some good help.Hope you will post back here if they are able to steer you to some understandable tutorial as I have often wondered how it is accomplished.It is easy enough to create a flightplan and have one or two vehicles "taxi" about an airport but I suspect you are seeking some more along the lines mentioned above. :(