There have been 497 of your fellow community members and guests in the forums and elsewhere on AVSIM within the last 15 minutes!
AVSIM Social Groups - NEW!
AVSIM Team Speak System - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Easter sale at PC Aviator
- Q400 for 47.99 at JustFlight
- Just Flight DC-6B Easter bargain
- EASTER WEEKEND SALE AT MV!
- 48 hour deal at Just Flight - Three great add-ons £5/€6/$8 each
- 50% OFF ALL MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 PhotoReal Scenery Titles
- 25% off Taxi2Gate Mexican Airports Till Apr 30
- Like FSDT on Facebook and get a discount next Monday!
- 33% OFF Bill Stack's "Simming on Autopilot" Tutorial
- Easter Sale - 40% OFF PerfectFlight Downloads
- For Sale: TrackIR 5 by NaturalPoint
- Wanted Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle & Flight Stick
- Old Sublogic Flight Sim Charts
- Mcp And Efis For Sale. Usb Plug And Play
- Mcp And Efis For Sale. Usb Plug And Play. Metal
- A good, cheap, VHF Receiver?
- Wanted to BUY or SELL: Used Titan GTX
- Top Quality PC Components For Sale
- Various Add On's for Sale...
- CP Flight RS 232 Items for Sale
. . .
Simple animated (moving) car objects for fs2004
Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:22 AM
I have worked with most of the Object Placing programs (such as EZ) and have never seen a "moving" object - they are all static. There are some effects (such as smoke above a chimney that "moves") which you can place but certainly not any vehicles such as are seen in George Grimshaw's fantastic free Boston (KBOS) airport enhancement.What he (and a few others) have done with moving auto and truck traffic is not "simple" as you stress in your post. I have no idea how that was accomplished but you might get some answers at the FSDevelopers forum site where the "heavyweight" scenery designers hang out.http://www.fsdevelop...forum/index.phpThe old Lago program (no longer available) did allow setting up "tracks" which vehicles would move on but is the only program I have ever seen with that capability.It is possible to set up buses, taxi's, boats and such as an AI "aircraft and have a few of them taxi to an invisible runway but never take off. There are major limitations on that approach and while the procedure is really not difficult, it could not be classified as "simple" either.Hope that answers your question.
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a simple idea or knew where i could obtain some simple animated moving car objects that i could simply use with EZ sceneryThanksJackDeluxe Sceneries
Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:10 PM