The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- A2A Sale 25% Off For Duration Of Oshkosh Airshow
- Fswidgets 10 Year Anniversary Sale - 50% Off
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- For Sale: Corsair Force GT 240 GB SATA III/6G SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive - CSSD-F240GBGT-BK
- Looking for Saitek Pro Flight throttle spare black knob
- Parts for Free -- CH PRO Pedals - USB
- Boeing 737-800 Overhead panel for SALE!
. . .
Simple animated (moving) car objects for fs2004
Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:22 AM
I have worked with most of the Object Placing programs (such as EZ) and have never seen a "moving" object - they are all static. There are some effects (such as smoke above a chimney that "moves") which you can place but certainly not any vehicles such as are seen in George Grimshaw's fantastic free Boston (KBOS) airport enhancement.What he (and a few others) have done with moving auto and truck traffic is not "simple" as you stress in your post. I have no idea how that was accomplished but you might get some answers at the FSDevelopers forum site where the "heavyweight" scenery designers hang out.http://www.fsdevelop...forum/index.phpThe old Lago program (no longer available) did allow setting up "tracks" which vehicles would move on but is the only program I have ever seen with that capability.It is possible to set up buses, taxi's, boats and such as an AI "aircraft and have a few of them taxi to an invisible runway but never take off. There are major limitations on that approach and while the procedure is really not difficult, it could not be classified as "simple" either.Hope that answers your question.
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a simple idea or knew where i could obtain some simple animated moving car objects that i could simply use with EZ sceneryThanksJackDeluxe Sceneries
Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:10 PM