•  

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!

There have been 499 of your fellow community members and guests in the forums and elsewhere on AVSIM within the last 15 minutes!

SUBMIT YOUR NEWS TO AVSIM

HOT SPOTS:
 rarrow.gif What's new in the Library
rarrow.gif The Market Place!

rarrow.gif What's New In the Market

rarrow.gif What's Popular In the Market

rarrow.gif Member Blogs

rarrow.gif AVSIM Social Groups - NEW!

rarrow.gif Member Reviews
rarrow.gif Bargain Hunters Forum
rarrow.gif Classified, Want, Swap Ads

rarrow.gif AVSIM Team Speak System - NEW!

rarrow.gif Video Library
rarrow.gif Live Video Streaming
rarrow.gif Image Gallery
rarrow.gif Community Links Library
rarrow.gif Tutorials

rarrow.gif FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide

rarrow.gif FSX / P3D Configuration Guide

rarrow.gif AVSIM Publications 

Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!

AVSIM Market Place
Featured Products!

. . .
Photo
- - - - -

FSX Acceleration Mission Walkthroughs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rxwookie

rxwookie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 4 Years, 7 Months and 25 Days Ago.

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:48 AM

For anyone who is interested, I have posted walkthroughs of the Acceleration Missions (except the Racing ones) on my website. They are seperated into their respective categories (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Expert) with a PDF for each category. The total size for all 4 files is ~1.3 Mb. http://cop.utmem.edu/kcopeland/FS/I have tried to include screenshots/pics/etc. of difficult areas or situations. Please let me know if you find any discrepancies or disparities when you are flying the missions.I hope this helps someone!Wookie

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 LaRa

LaRa

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 8 Months and 27 Days Ago.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 03:42 AM

For anyone who is interested, I have posted walkthroughs of the Acceleration Missions (except the Racing ones) on my website. They are seperated into their respective categories (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Expert) with a PDF for each category. The total size for all 4 files is ~1.3 Mb. http://cop.utmem.edu/kcopeland/FS/I have tried to include screenshots/pics/etc. of difficult areas or situations. Please let me know if you find any discrepancies or disparities when you are flying the missions.I hope this helps someone!Wookie

Link Is dead.

#3 standoloft

standoloft

• Inactive Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 5 Months and 12 Days Ago.

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:57 AM

Hello, in Missions IMC F18 carrier landing cannot see deck have all rewards, but cannot achieve this one Help!!!!!, has anyone succeeded, how.