•  

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!

HOT SPOTS:
 rarrow.gif The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!

rarrow.gif What's new in the Library

rarrow.gif Member Blogs

rarrow.gif Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
rarrow.gif Bargain Hunters Forum
rarrow.gif Classified, Want, Swap Ads

rarrow.gif AVSIM Team Speak System

rarrow.gif Video Library
rarrow.gif Image Gallery
rarrow.gif Community Links Library
rarrow.gif Tutorials

rarrow.gif FS9. FSX & P3D CTD Guide

rarrow.gif FSX / P3D Configuration Guide

rarrow.gif AVSIM Publications 

Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!

. . .
Photo

PMDG J41 Stop Latches

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 Sawydz

Sawydz

• Members
  • 783 posts
  • Joined 4 Years, 3 Months and 5 Days Ago.

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:45 AM

I'm happy I could help, I hope You'll enjoy this bird as much as I do Posted Image
Grzegorz Galant EPGL
Logitech G940 (crap!!!), Intel i7 860@3.8GHz, MSI P55-GD80, Corsair XMS3 4x2GB, EVGA GTX570SC, W8x64

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#47 DarkAqua

DarkAqua

• Inactive Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 9 Months and 29 Days Ago.

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:51 AM

Even though i havn't flown it yet i'm enjoying learning how to operate it even though at times i get frustrated when somthying doesnt seem to be working as i expected like wth the problem you hlped to solve. I can't wait to fly it but i think i am still a few days away from doing so. Since i purchased it a few days ago i can't stay out of the cockpit reading and learning and practiving what i've learned. I'm amazed at the level of detail and realism, makes wanting to learn and play more appealing and enjoyable
-----------------------
Michael Lambert

#48 BrasiliaNick

BrasiliaNick

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 3 Years, 10 Months and 21 Days Ago.

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:35 PM

Yup, reading the AOM helps alot, as the plane is full of little quirks. Very rewarding plane to fly though. Feels like your really a regional pilot.

#49 Sawydz

Sawydz

• Members
  • 783 posts
  • Joined 4 Years, 3 Months and 5 Days Ago.

Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:54 PM

Even though i havn't flown it yet i'm enjoying learning how to operate it even though at times i get frustrated when somthying doesnt seem to be working as i expected like wth the problem you hlped to solve. I can't wait to fly it but i think i am still a few days away from doing so. Since i purchased it a few days ago i can't stay out of the cockpit reading and learning and practiving what i've learned. I'm amazed at the level of detail and realism, makes wanting to learn and play more appealing and enjoyable

Just remember that autopilot works a little different way than in modern "button" aircrafts, it's very well described in Flight Tutorial, but if You'll have questions just ask or search forum, there's a lot of info regarding this topic already here.
Grzegorz Galant EPGL
Logitech G940 (crap!!!), Intel i7 860@3.8GHz, MSI P55-GD80, Corsair XMS3 4x2GB, EVGA GTX570SC, W8x64

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!