What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- TropicalSim Airports 40% off
- LatinVFR Sale 25% off
- Just Flight Bank Holiday bargain - 60% OFF L-1011 TriStar Professional
- Flightstore.co.uk are having a 25% off Sale this Bank Holiday Weekend
- Real Environment Xtreme™ Sale 30% off
- Lionheart Learjet LJ24B 50% off
- Aerosoft Mega Dusseldorf 25% off
- MegaSceneryEarth 20% OFF at SimPlanet
- PILOT'S - FS Global 2010 FTX - 30% off
- A2A Simulations - VE-Day sale. 25% off
- Iris Dynamics Yoke for sale - UK only
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- Iris Dynamics Control Loading yoke - potential UK sale
- Emuteq gns 530 for sale on ebay
- throttle quadrant for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- Goflight GF-166 & GF-46 panels - Ebay - UK
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
. . .
PMDG J41 Stop Latches
Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:51 AM
Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:54 PM
Just remember that autopilot works a little different way than in modern "button" aircrafts, it's very well described in Flight Tutorial, but if You'll have questions just ask or search forum, there's a lot of info regarding this topic already here.
Even though i havn't flown it yet i'm enjoying learning how to operate it even though at times i get frustrated when somthying doesnt seem to be working as i expected like wth the problem you hlped to solve. I can't wait to fly it but i think i am still a few days away from doing so. Since i purchased it a few days ago i can't stay out of the cockpit reading and learning and practiving what i've learned. I'm amazed at the level of detail and realism, makes wanting to learn and play more appealing and enjoyable
Logitech G940 (crap!!!), Intel i7 firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz, MSI P55-GD80, Corsair XMS3 4x2GB, EVGA GTX570SC, W8x64