What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
PMDG J41 Stop Latches
Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:51 AM
Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:54 PM
Just remember that autopilot works a little different way than in modern "button" aircrafts, it's very well described in Flight Tutorial, but if You'll have questions just ask or search forum, there's a lot of info regarding this topic already here.
Even though i havn't flown it yet i'm enjoying learning how to operate it even though at times i get frustrated when somthying doesnt seem to be working as i expected like wth the problem you hlped to solve. I can't wait to fly it but i think i am still a few days away from doing so. Since i purchased it a few days ago i can't stay out of the cockpit reading and learning and practiving what i've learned. I'm amazed at the level of detail and realism, makes wanting to learn and play more appealing and enjoyable
Logitech G940 (crap!!!), Intel i7 firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz, MSI P55-GD80, Corsair XMS3 4x2GB, EVGA GTX570SC, W8x64