What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- FOKKER F27 100/200/300 OFFER PRICE ENDS SOON!
- Majestic Software Dash 8 - Q400 - Pilot Edition 25% off
- Flight1 BN-2 Islander 50% Off at Just Flight
- ORBX 37% off Sale at FlightSimStore
- Concorde+Orbx Sale at Aerosoft
- FSX Add-on for Apple Watch
- FSX Virtavia 50% off at Simmarket
- Simmarket sale on KSNA
- Dreamfoil Bell 407 19.95 (43% off) at x-plane store
- For Sale: i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- ForSale: Unopened Orbx North America Airports DVDs $5 each!
- AETI Yoke and CH Pedals for sale cheap
- System including all hardware and simpit for sale!
- GoFlight GF-ATC Air Traffic Communication Module $120
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- For Sale: i7-2600k, ROG Z68 mATX
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
. . .
PMDG J41 Stop Latches
Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:51 AM
Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:54 PM
Just remember that autopilot works a little different way than in modern "button" aircrafts, it's very well described in Flight Tutorial, but if You'll have questions just ask or search forum, there's a lot of info regarding this topic already here.
Even though i havn't flown it yet i'm enjoying learning how to operate it even though at times i get frustrated when somthying doesnt seem to be working as i expected like wth the problem you hlped to solve. I can't wait to fly it but i think i am still a few days away from doing so. Since i purchased it a few days ago i can't stay out of the cockpit reading and learning and practiving what i've learned. I'm amazed at the level of detail and realism, makes wanting to learn and play more appealing and enjoyable
Logitech G940 (crap!!!), Intel i7 firstname.lastname@example.orgGHz, MSI P55-GD80, Corsair XMS3 4x2GB, EVGA GTX570SC, W8x64