What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 50% off nearly everything at MV! Three days ONLY!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Mega sims sale
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Matrox TripleHead2Go Digital Edition - 1Yr Old
- 737 and Misc Sim parts for Sale
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
. . .
PMDG J41 Stop Latches
Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:51 AM
Posted 23 October 2010 - 04:54 PM
Just remember that autopilot works a little different way than in modern "button" aircrafts, it's very well described in Flight Tutorial, but if You'll have questions just ask or search forum, there's a lot of info regarding this topic already here.
Even though i havn't flown it yet i'm enjoying learning how to operate it even though at times i get frustrated when somthying doesnt seem to be working as i expected like wth the problem you hlped to solve. I can't wait to fly it but i think i am still a few days away from doing so. Since i purchased it a few days ago i can't stay out of the cockpit reading and learning and practiving what i've learned. I'm amazed at the level of detail and realism, makes wanting to learn and play more appealing and enjoyable
Logitech G940 (crap!!!), Intel i7 email@example.comGHz, MSI P55-GD80, Corsair XMS3 4x2GB, EVGA GTX570SC, W8x64