Sign in to follow this  
Guest tadeus

FSMetar

Guest tadeus

I downloaded FSMetar to find a solution to the happy FS9 Real Weather that seems that in all the world there aint no bad weather. Well, It did not work and made my FS9 crash even the the PC in an ugly way!!As somebody said, I hope there is a solution to make Real Weather work properly I

Are you talking about FS Meteo or FS Metar? Never heard of the latter, FS Meteo has worked very well for me for many years in both FS9 and now FSX. I find that you do have to select "user defined weather " in both for it to work best. I also have a registered copy of FSUIPC.

Guest KazperNZL

HelloI downloaded it last night and installed it. And it runs well without issue. Are you using an up to date version of FSUIPC? As FSMetar requires this to run properly.Secondly do you run any other 3rd party add-ons that also use FSUIPC?

I downloaded FSMetar to find a solution to the happy FS9 Real Weather that seems that in all the world there aint no bad weather. Well, It did not work and made my FS9 crash even the the PC in an ugly way!!As somebody said, I hope there is a solution to make Real Weather work properly I

Guest tadeus
HelloI downloaded it last night and installed it. And it runs well without issue. Are you using an up to date version of FSUIPC? As FSMetar requires this to run properly.Secondly do you run any other 3rd party add-ons that also use FSUIPC?
You may be right, I