Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

[JOBSCHEDULER]

[JOBSCHEDULER]AffinityMask=xxxFor an i975 chip:GET RID OF THIS ENTRY!!!!!It causes MASSIVE chunk scenery STUTTER!I had a very smooth 65-96 FPS performance...and thought to just PLAY AROUND with some CFG.FILE entries that others are exploring. I set up the JOBSCHEDULER MASK with the settings of 15 and a few other entries that people on the MOBO forum were using. In ALL CASES, I went from a very smooth scenery advance and delivery to massive stutter of what I shall call the CHUNK variety. Not the usual micro...but leaps of forward animation. I then got rid of the LAST modification in my config file of which was the JOBSCHEDULER section entry...and when firing up FSX once more..with NOTHING ELSE DELETED OR MODIFIED...I am happy to report once again (WHEW!), beautifully smooth forward motion of advancing scenery. For those that are complaining of CHUNK-STUTTER (my term) get rid of the above section, and I`ll bet you that you will go back to as smooth a scenery advancement as your system is capable of. This is for i7(xxx) systems. Perhaps for others, but I can only state what my experience was with my i7 975 system.Mitch

I see nothing of the kind on my i7 975 system with AffinityMask set. On the contrary, in some extremely complex/dense scenery situations, disabling one of the cores for FSX seems to help.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Guest rdg

I simply love it. Test after test ihas proven to work well on my system.Bob

I simply love it. Test after test ihas proven to work well on my system.Bob
Me 2. I use Affinitymask=14 on my quad. I wouldn't fly without it. The original poster is all wet.

Lose not thine airspeed, lest the ground rise up and smite thee.

Guest rdg
Me 2. I use Affinitymask=14 on my quad. I wouldn't fly without it. The original poster is all wet.
Well, not sure if he is all wet though. FSX is a rare animal. This is apparent if you do alot of reading on forums. What you will find are performance posts which always end in "Your mileage may vary". This is soooo true with FSX. I have seen two identical systems (at least the specs), where FSX responds differently when all appears to be equal.It is hit and miss and your computer should be treated as it's own little island, and it is up to you to try what you believe to be good advice, and see if it works for you.The secret though is to not change too many parameters at one time when testing. Take it slow, make adjustements and see what you get.RegardsBob G

Just wondering...what was your emotional need to direct an insult?I posted cause and effect on my system.I won't post anything more about your 'wet' comment. Not worthy of further dialog.Mitch

Just wondering...what was your emotional need to direct an insult?I posted cause and effect on my system.I won't post anything more about your 'wet' comment. Not worthy of further dialog.Mitch
SesqI'm with you! I appreciate a DRY wit!! :( I have a core 2 duo and found that removing the affinity mask setting was beneficial.Its another idiosyncratic FSX issue and will vary from PC to PC.RegardsPeterH

FSX is so variable from PC to PC, sharing tweaks around is like sharing favorite recipes, not everything is for everyone.I have a 965 and don't use it at all.

SesqI'm with you! I appreciate a DRY wit!! :( I have a core 2 duo and found that removing the affinity mask setting was beneficial.Its another idiosyncratic FSX issue and will vary from PC to PC.RegardsPeterH
-------------------------------------------I just came off a great flight from Phoenix Sky Harbor, to Detroit Metro in the Citation Mustang. This is ONE great and fun add-on. As I was just south of Sedona, I decided to do a touch and go. There was quite a headwind coming in off of O3 and it was simply amazing the float effect as I was mere feet above the runway before settling down. A tap to take-off power and the Citation was heading on climb-out Northeast! :) Sedona, Arizona is beautifully rendered in FSX--and I highly recommend anyone to take a tour of FSX's Arizona, Utah, Nevada, Colorado...the Four Corners!Yes...I was just fooling around, and thought "what the heck...apply the mask". On first flight I had the 'chunk' that a few posters had complained about. Getting rid of the Job Mask, and all went back to smooth-as-silk. Like you stated, I guess that every system (even with a common chip) has variables that make 'one tweak fits all' quite redundant. My actual comment was only referring to CHUNK-STUTTER, and no other performance envelope by using the JOB Mask. :)Tour Sedona, Peter, if you have not already done so. You'll appreciate the beauty of the red rocks/buttes that the locals say hold spiritual qualities. Check out Oak Creek Canyon by flying over the area...as it is also portrayed. When I lived as a boy in Phoenix, my father would take the family up to Flagstaff/Sedona in January; we would throw snowballs at each other, make angels in the snow...and then after about four hours of 'Winter'...we'd head home to the Sun Valley and have a B.B.Q./pool party with relatives. We always did that in the New Year...and do I miss that part of my life, big time! :)Cheers!Mitch

Hey Mitch,I too get massive studders with Jobscheduler/AffinityMask. Since it has been removed, the problem is gone. All wet, I think not!.My System is also an I7 975 with all the bells and whistles.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

[JOBSCHEDULER]AffinityMask=xxxFor an i975 chip:GET RID OF THIS ENTRY!!!!!It causes MASSIVE chunk scenery STUTTER!I had a very smooth 65-96 FPS performance...and thought to just PLAY AROUND with some CFG.FILE entries that others are exploring. I set up the JOBSCHEDULER MASK with the settings of 15 and a few other entries that people on the MOBO forum were using. In ALL CASES, I went from a very smooth scenery advance and delivery to massive stutter of what I shall call the CHUNK variety. Not the usual micro...but leaps of forward animation. I then got rid of the LAST modification in my config file of which was the JOBSCHEDULER section entry...and when firing up FSX once more..with NOTHING ELSE DELETED OR MODIFIED...I am happy to report once again (WHEW!), beautifully smooth forward motion of advancing scenery. For those that are complaining of CHUNK-STUTTER (my term) get rid of the above section, and I`ll bet you that you will go back to as smooth a scenery advancement as your system is capable of. This is for i7(xxx) systems. Perhaps for others, but I can only state what my experience was with my i7 975 system.Mitch
I dont see the (CHUNK) effect you speak of and have found 14 to work, but not really anything earth shattering. What I am suprised to read is that you run such a high un-locked FPS with no problems. I must lock it down to 30 or its like riding a raging bull. What I have recently tried and it has made a great improvement is to turn my AA down to mult 4X. I was running the 8x combined and would get a stutter hear an there but with 4x muli... smooth as glass especially when the frames drop some in heavy areas. BTW, I love reading your posts, you have a great way of wording things.Jim

Jim Wenham

I had a very smooth 65-96 FPS performance
With respect but if you have that kind performance with an add on and large airports and AI I would freeze my system settings :(

André

With respect but if you have that kind performance with an add on and large airports and AI I would freeze my system settings :(
I hear you! Loud and clear, lol! Oh yeah......Where I get 65-96 range FPS is for instance, using the Victoria Plus scenery and running along the coastline, and just out over the inlets and bays. When I then head inland, like when I suggested my flight from HOPE, B.C. (heavy mountain flying) etc...in unlimited I go into the low to high 40's and mostly stay there. There are of course peaks into the 70's, but the MEAN average is in the 40 FPS range.This is in DX9 mode. In using the F1 Cessna Mustang L.B.J. it drops my frames around 7 FPS, when in the virtual cockpit. (BTW, I HIGHLY recommend this bird...a great, immersing experience!)Now, if I do the same as above in DX10, I actually stay in the high 70's and in fact hit well over 120 fps when coast and body-of-water flying.If, I use the FPS lockdown, of which I still goof around with, my system will give me constant 30-31 frames (no matter where I fly in FSX, or what over...) with the odd 'try-to-break-out-of the limiter' of 47-55 instant peaks.All in all, I am having a fantastic system experience OTHER...than when having fooled around with the JOB Sched mask. If it works for others, than by all means, they should maintain it, but I had fabulous performance without the need of it apparently.I also have boosted my Crucial 1066 RAM to 1337MHz (10x133.7) at 7-7-7-20-1T timings. I can only say that this certainly has not hindered things.Again, with respect to your original post...very good advice. No more playing around. It's still my CURIOUS/SICK performance obsession from my P4 3.4 days! Here's my cfg file, if at all curious.Cheers!My FSX.cfg:[sOUND]AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000SOUND=1SOUND_QUALITY=2SOUND_LOD=0UISound=1AmbientUI=0SOUND_FADER1=0.160000SOUND_FADER2=0.170000SOUND_FADER3=0.500000SOUND_FADER4=1.000000AmbientUIMusic=FSX01PrimaryDevice={DEF00000-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}VoiceDevice={DEF00002-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}[Display]RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=1.0RUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=0.8RUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=0.9RUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=1.2 ChangeTime=4.000000TransitionTime=4.000000ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128InfoBrakesEnable=TrueInfoParkingBrakesEnable=TrueInfoPauseEnable=TrueInfoSlewEnable=TrueInfoStallEnable=TrueInfoOverspeedEnable=TrueBLOOM_EFFECTS=0SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=70UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=0WideViewAspect=True[Main]DisablePreload=1User Objects=Airplane, HelicopterSimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\AirplanesSimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\RotorcraftSimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehiclesSimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\BoatsSimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\AnimalsSimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\MiscSimObjectPaths.6=ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAI_AIRCRAFTHideMenuNormal=0HideMenuFullscreen=1ProcSpeed=8896PerfBucket=7Maximized=1Location=762,218,1794,984,\\.\DISPLAY1[PANELS]IMAGE_QUALITY=1QUICKTIPS=1PANEL_OPACITY=100PANEL_MASKING=1PANEL_STRETCHING=1UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0DEFAULT_VIEW=0[Weather]WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1MinGustTime=10MaxGustTime=500MinGustRampSpeed=1MaxGustRampSpeed=200MinVarTime=5MaxVarTime=50MinVarRampSpeed=10MaxVarRampSpeed=75TurbulenceScale=1.000000WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.comWeatherServerPort=80WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1DynamicWeather=1DownloadWindsAloft=1DisableTurbulence=0CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=4DETAILED_CLOUDS=1CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=8THERMAL_VISUALS=0[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285.0]Mode=1920x1200x32TriLinear=1[CONTROLS]Controls_Default=StandardControls_Current=StandardKBDAIL=64KBDELEV=64KBDRUD=64force_master_gain=10000force_stick_force_enabled=0force_stick_shaker_enabled=0force_gear_bump_enabled=0force_crash_enabled=0force_ground_bumps_enabled=0force_master_enabled=0[TextInfo.1]Latitude=1,1Longitude=1,2Altitude=1,3Heading=1,4AirSpeed=1,5WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6[TextInfo.2]FrameRate=1,1LockedFrameRate=1,2GForce=1,3FuelPercentage=1,4[TextInfo.3]Latitude=1,1Longitude=1,2Altitude=1,3Heading=1,4AirSpeed=1,5WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6FrameRate=2,1LockedFrameRate=2,2GForce=2,3FuelPercentage=2,4[slewTextInfo.1]Latitude=1,1Longitude=1,2Altitude=1,3Heading=1,4AirSpeed=1,5[slewTextInfo.2]FrameRate=1,1LockedFrameRate=1,2[slewTextInfo.3]Latitude=1,1Longitude=1,2Altitude=1,3Heading=1,4AirSpeed=1,5FrameRate=2,1LockedFrameRate=2,2[DynamicHeadMovement]LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000MaxHeadAngle=5.000000MaxHeadOffset=0.300000HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000[VirtualCopilot]VirtualCopilotActive=0[GRAPHICS]SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693458432TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=1024NUM_LIGHTS=8AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=1AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1LANDING_LIGHTS=1AC_SELF_SHADOW=1EFFECTS_QUALITY=2GROUND_SHADOWS=0TEXTURE_QUALITY=3IMAGE_QUALITY=0See_Self=1Text_Scroll=1SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693458432D3D10=0[uSERINTERFACE]PageID=1OpenATCOnCreate=0SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=1PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1SITUATION=C:\Users\Sesquash\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\DefaultMap_Orientation=2ShowAllACPaintSchemes=1SelectAircraftManufacturer=AllSelectAircraftPublisher=AllSelectAircraftType=Twin Engine Jet Airliner - Aft mountDisplayFuelAsWeight=0[ATC]ShowATCText=0COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFFCOMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21BCOMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1UsePilotVoice=1PilotVoice=196608[PointOfInterestSystem]CycleSetting=0[sCENERY]LENSFLARE=1DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=5[TrafficManager]AirlineDensity=50GADensity=0FreewayDensity=25ShipsAndFerriesDensity=100LeisureBoatsDensity=0IFROnly=0AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=3[TERRAIN]TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_TREES_PER_CELL=400TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_BUILDINGS_PER_CELL=3000 LOD_RADIUS=4.500000MESH_COMPLEXITY=100MESH_RESOLUTION=25TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=29AUTOGEN_DENSITY=5DETAIL_TEXTURE=1WATER_EFFECTS=5[AContain]ShowLabels=0ShowUserLabel=0ShowLabelManufacturer=1ShowLabelModel=1ShowLabelTailNumber=0ShowLabelDistance=1ShowLabelAltitude=1ShowLabelAirline=0ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0ShowLabelFlightPlan=0ShowLabelContainerId=0ShowLabelAirspeed=0ShowLabelHeading=0LabelDelay=1000LabelColor=FFFF0000[iNTERNATIONAL]ASLAT=2ASLON=1MEASURE=0[REALISM]PFactor=1.000000Torque=1.000000GyroEffect=1.000000CrashTolerance=1.000000General=1.000000UnlimitedFuel=FalseTrueAirspeed=FalseAutoCoord=FalseRealMixture=FalseStressDamage=TrueGEffect=TrueManualLights=TrueGyroDrift=FalseCrashWithDyn=TrueCrashDetection=TrueAutoTrim=False[sIM]SYSCLOCK=1[sTARTUP]DEMO=0SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1STARTUP_DEMO=LoadWindow=1[FACILITIES]COUNTRY=STATE=CITY=GTL_BUTTON=2174[Misc]Com_Rate=7[RWW_WEATHER_MAP]SHOW_AIRPORTS=0SHOW_VORS=0SHOW_NDBS=0SHOW_APPROACHES=0SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=0SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_TERRAIN=1[Trusted]C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Mooney_Bravo.DLL.atnlnhqiiolannnazcozubbkbuhobrcrkiwhhlul=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.ewuzlznelernnowwhtcwuzzqozutrelcnortuoer=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.toulzhtubtkukwwhlhqlkuithzlnzrqznecltota=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.urilzrbzzrrcoanrlneceriqeatltrnockqakhkh=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.qnbennuahelraweezoetrioihttoeitowzrihhtl=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.hruiwekeceitakraoewzitiiwewuobbiqtruqbcn=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.twuriwztzwbcazwewutnchtrkuchtbcwhactklbl=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\737-400.DLL.iacqtozahcnulhhauculwltlkaqlnqqoaoulwoth=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.wzqichtaihzulretkwtcqakalchwtlqwoauoquee=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\KingAir.DLL.kbkizuuuoltilkzelewwoqkbceewiktloalilnot=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\KingAir_Radio.DLL.inaqqwoherteilzibnneqblwuzwqukececabrtnb=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.hkbiwthceaeqtknqrzucckzlkquoarnckbkhtkth=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FsPassengers\bin\fspassengersx.dll.zroeaulatchcwichzqcirqeuehralnatblbcbaqh=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2060.GAU.hbnbqtwrqicbnrakaeocrauarrcqwainrolzlzwt=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2061.GAU.cizkketihrnhwtoizucelqlnewztkzhzucallzzb=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2062.GAU.hinlhnwhuaoahakcwoattbtkennawcnwwbqawtck=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2064.GAU.qwqlzcuknnoclntqaekolbewqliearezoibzhtna=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2066.GAU.lltnknleraahehhtbhbbbaaalncurawbozozhaha=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna206Radios.GAU.knnilbokkonztieqcatlrzqqcukeliheatebhzta=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2065.GAU.ceqqerhoqhrezelktkhinwqihcrtchlinazewqct=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2067.GAU.zawhuhhkoqwnkikiwircaerukzubootathhqzuuw=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna2063.GAU.traknhqehtczehhkekzbwkqonuiutbncrhwekahw=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna206VFR.GAU.awkqebqrbkinnzieeoootkrbiwzihwtckicirhzt=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna206M.GAU.cebkkzikeitnkaqakziquqollehlewnwqkwotbnc=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F0.GAU.alkzchwhwuuzibnhuiboaknzulcruklkioetohqn=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F1.GAU.cqtrzrztotarhqwkzhouoaehrnbarniqzqlkicto=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F2.GAU.kzzwicqnatiiibccqneqhaqcckutbqoahohlzwnt=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RadioMoney.GAU.orhcuckkktkrozeauqkbhkhcoeqbluiobluorrlk=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F3.GAU.zrrqqotnkcqhncnrtlbuuuurlwenekzbraehwbhn=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F4.GAU.zqhlblkkietklchawrarooitnhqrqakbtwbkclun=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20FVFR.GAU.onulzonkweltuhkirllnkunhzouwoawawneltcel=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20F7.GAU.ikoenalkriltwhekehrhqnnhbkiwbkthrawuethl=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Money20FM.GAU.ekhtuzucborqekclerizuikbrtkohhnoiiwicwhi=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna208.GAU.qcuzonzchcrbwqqeuiitebubewnkteczrrqknwwq=2C:\Program Files (x86)\FlightSimTools.com\Addon Converter X Free Demo\AddonConverterX.dll.heoaokhrrnbkuqirbekukwklutblhcniunqihktk=1C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Flight1_GarminG1000_510.GAU.aqwlhuittnoenirzcqrrkcoqilwirbbzculntora=2[FlightPlanMap]LineWidth=2SHOW_AIRPORTS=1SHOW_VORS=1SHOW_NDBS=1SHOW_APPROACHES=1SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=1SHOW_VICTOR=0SHOW_JET=0SHOW_AIRSPACE=1SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1SHOW_DATATAGS=1SHOW_TERRAIN=1show_waypoints=1show_airways=1show_markers=1show_volume_boundaries=1show_ac_twr=1[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285.0.0]Mode=1920x1200x32AntiAlias=1TriLinear=1[MULTIPLAYER]condAccoutPassword=0VoiceVolume=2.000000

Hey Mitch,I too get massive studders with Jobscheduler/AffinityMask. Since it has been removed, the problem is gone. All wet, I think not!.My System is also an I7 975 with all the bells and whistles.
Hi Mike,I wonder what it is? Does the i7-975 handle things just fine as per spec from Intel, that by specifying how the cores will be used by the USER in some way de-tunes it? Not sure. Only sure of the massive decrease of animation performance ON MY SYSTEM. As other posters have said, this might not happen on their particular setup.BTW, I must say...that YOU were the one individual by means of your i7-975 posts that gave me the push to upgrade at the time I did. Your success and happiness with your rig was quite self-evident! I guess that I have you to thank for putting a smile on my kisser that since a month ago...has been permanently ETCHED right up there. :)Good flights to you, Mike! I hope you get your RAM problems stabilized.Mitch

FSX is so variable from PC to PC, sharing tweaks around is like sharing favorite recipes, not everything is for everyone.I have a 965 and don't use it at all.
Well put. The 'recipes' angle made me smile...and apropo!Mitch