Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cessna162

FSX - Problem downloading Real-World-Weather

Guest Cessna162

Hey guys, about 3 days ago I have a problem downloading real time weather..Whenever I check the box "Real-World-Weather" and click "OK" It comes with an error message saying "An error occurred while downloading Real-World-Weather.Please check your internet connection and configuration and try again."My multiplayer friends say they don't have any problems...Suggestions are more than welcomed.Immanuel

Hey guys, about 3 days ago I have a problem downloading real time weather..Whenever I check the box "Real-World-Weather" and click "OK" It comes with an error message saying "An error occurred while downloading Real-World-Weather.Please check your internet connection and configuration and try again."My multiplayer friends say they don't have any problems...Suggestions are more than welcomed.Immanuel
I second that, I am getting the exact same problem right now and have had the problem nearly 24hours now. Any suggetsions would be great google does not reveal much either

Keithy George

Guest Cessna162
I second that, I am getting the exact same problem right now and have had the problem nearly 24hours now. Any suggetsions would be great google does not reveal much either
I don't know if the problem is within FSX or just jeppesen's server crashing down..Coz my friends seem to have no problem... I can't even play multiplayer because most of them use real-world-weather..Immanuel

Guest Cessna162

I found a fix!! I was disconnected from my enternet explorer...I just clicked "Home" in FSX and it asked me to connect..PROBLEM SOLVED I apologize for spamming.Immanuel

Guest Cessna162
Hello I can still not download real world weather. I tries what you said above. It says probelm etc etc try again later for 6/7 days nowI emptied my cache and tried loading this page http://fs2k.zone.com I can load the page http://fs2k.zone.com.Anyone got any ideas please?Lawrence
I don't know if adding "http://" makes any difference but try "fs2k.zone.com"If it still doesn't work, try removing your fsx.cfg located ...C:/Users/Your Username/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/FSX - this makes the whole game re-load every default settings in FSX it originally was.But of course back up your present .cfg incase it doesn't make any difference..I solved mine just clicking "Home" in FSX and it just told me I was disconnected and working offline on my enternet explorer, I use Firefox but FSX uses enternet explorer for their main internet source..Try re-connecting to enternet explorer itself and tell me if any of the above works.Best Regards,Immanuel

I don't know if adding "http://" makes any difference but try "fs2k.zone.com"If it still doesn't work, try removing your fsx.cfg located ...C:/Users/Your Username/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/FSX - this makes the whole game re-load every default settings in FSX it originally was.But of course back up your present .cfg incase it doesn't make any difference..I solved mine just clicking "Home" in FSX and it just told me I was disconnected and working offline on my enternet explorer, I use Firefox but FSX uses enternet explorer for their main internet source..Try re-connecting to enternet explorer itself and tell me if any of the above works.Best Regards,Immanuel
THanks for your reply. I tried all the above you said thanks for your suggestions but still it does not work. I dont understand it. I even re installed FSX and Internet Explorer but still it does not work.IT worked fine 5 days ago. I can not work this one out. Thanks again

Keithy George

Guest Cessna162
THanks for your reply. I tried all the above you said thanks for your suggestions but still it does not work. I dont understand it. I even re installed FSX and Internet Explorer but still it does not work.IT worked fine 5 days ago. I can not work this one out. Thanks again
Sorry to hear about that :(I hope you find a fix soon..Immanuel

There are always 3rd party weather programs out there for you to use.

Maybe your Microsoft Security settings are blocking certain sites.Maybe your ISP has inadverently blocked the site.Maybe you have a virus.Peter Sydney Australia