•  

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!

tom-mourning.png

HOT SPOTS:
 rarrow.gif What's new in the Library
rarrow.gif Member Blogs
rarrow.gif Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
rarrow.gif Bargain Hunters Forum
rarrow.gif Classified, Want, Swap Ads

rarrow.gif AVSIM Team Speak System
rarrow.gif Video Library
rarrow.gif Image Gallery
rarrow.gif Community Links Library
rarrow.gif Tutorials

rarrow.gif FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
rarrow.gif FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
rarrow.gif AVSIM Publications 

Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!

. . .
- - - - -

aircraft textures not showing up

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Inactive Member_bigdbronco_***

Inactive Member_bigdbronco_***
  • Guests
  • Joined 45 Years, 3 Months and 18 Days Ago.

Posted 10 October 2009 - 06:14 PM

Hi,I recently downloaded a Jetblue A320 and Southwest 737-700 (both FSX models). At first they worked fine, but now, no textures load up. The model works, but the textures dont. I tried downloading a brand new random model from avism (one that is built for FSX) and that texture wont work on that either. I know the folders and cfg file are set up right. And the other strange thing is all my addon AI a/c still look fine. Has anyone else had this happen?Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

#2 Inactive Member_firehawk44_***

Inactive Member_firehawk44_***
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2009 - 07:14 PM

Hi,I recently downloaded a Jetblue A320 and Southwest 737-700 (both FSX models). At first they worked fine, but now, no textures load up. The model works, but the textures dont. I tried downloading a brand new random model from avism (one that is built for FSX) and that texture wont work on that either. I know the folders and cfg file are set up right. And the other strange thing is all my addon AI a/c still look fine. Has anyone else had this happen?Thanks.

If you have DX10 preview enabled, that could be the problem as the textures may have been ported over from an earlier version of FS and is not DX10 compatibile. You state they worked fine at first though so that's probably not the problem. The only other possibility would be the aircraft.cfg not set up right. Sorry I can't be of further help.Best regards,Jim Young

#3 Inactive Member_bigdbronco_***

Inactive Member_bigdbronco_***
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2009 - 08:21 PM

If you have DX10 preview enabled, that could be the problem as the textures may have been ported over from an earlier version of FS and is not DX10 compatibile. You state they worked fine at first though so that's probably not the problem. The only other possibility would be the aircraft.cfg not set up right. Sorry I can't be of further help.Best regards,Jim Young

THats what it was! I checked preview DirectX10 to see what the difference was. I unchecked it and wah lah, it works! Thanks so much!

Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!