What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- PC Aviator 4th July Sale
- FlySimware MU-2 50% off
- ImagineSim Airports 25% off at FlightSim Store
- REX 50% off Sale
- Aerosoft Twin Otter -20%
- 4K on the cheap! (UK)
- Golden Age Simulations 50% off @ SimMarket
- Active Sky Next 30% off
- Thai Creations 50% off
- TropicalSim Airports 35% off at SimMarket until 30/06
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Captain Sim 777
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- Looking for VFR Photographic Scenery - Generation X - Vol. 7 Scotland Central
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- Lots of switches for your sim project.
. . .
J41 ramp manager
Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:57 AM
Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:58 PM
This has happened to me several times. Also, I've had the odd behavior where clicking on a particular object will activate something else entirely (i.e. click on the passenger door, and the power cart appears!)So, clearly, there are times when some sort of corruption is occurring.Unfortunately, I have not been able to come up with a repro case... so there is really nothing PMDG can do.
hi guys, are we suppose to be able to ''click'' on the ramp manager popout? (shift-2), if its the case i cant. I tried right and left click on the red parts with no results. Plus, when i open door (shift-E), the door doesnt become blue on the ramp man. screen.