What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Douglas A-4 Skyhawk from Virtavia for AUD $15.99 - one day only
- Simmarket Deal of the Day - Taxi2Gate MMMX (FSX)
- Free simMarket addon - FSDG's Oresund X for FSX & P3D v2.x
- Free VFR Photo Scenery Vol 6 never istalled for FS2004
- Aerosoft PMDG 747X Boxed version reduced to €29.99
- Aerosoft Winter Sale 20% off boxed products
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Just Flight Pick and Mix Sale
- Drzewiecki Design Polish Airports volumes, which one to get?
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- Looking for a decent system for fsx and pmdg 737 exclusively
- Trackir 5
- Very good Computer for FSX for sale
- Precision Flight Controls Multi-Engine Throttle/Prop/Mixture Quadrant
- Precision Flight Controls Beech Yolk with Hall Effect & Digital Clock
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Saitek X52 Pro HOTAS - Priced low for quick sale!
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- Reduced price for Flightbeam KIAD (2nd copy for sale)
. . .
J41 ramp manager
Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:57 AM
Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:58 PM
This has happened to me several times. Also, I've had the odd behavior where clicking on a particular object will activate something else entirely (i.e. click on the passenger door, and the power cart appears!)So, clearly, there are times when some sort of corruption is occurring.Unfortunately, I have not been able to come up with a repro case... so there is really nothing PMDG can do.
hi guys, are we suppose to be able to ''click'' on the ramp manager popout? (shift-2), if its the case i cant. I tried right and left click on the red parts with no results. Plus, when i open door (shift-E), the door doesnt become blue on the ramp man. screen.