What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Ultimate VFR Photoscenery Crazy 75% Off
- What did you buy over the holidays and how do you like it?
- Star Citizen's Limited Ship Sale till Feb 1
- Mega sims sale
- Just Flight Canberra Download
- X-Plane 10 with 50% off on Steam for the next 47 hours
- Flightbeam New Years Sale
- Abacus FS Repaint v2
- Rex 4direct
- Heads up! It's the captainsim annual "everything for 9,99 24h sale"!
- X52 Pro flight controls used $100
- Custom Flight Sim PC For Sale - Upgrade to a faster system now!
- Trade a GoFlight MCP-Advanced for RP48
- Saitek Proflight Yoke
- ***GAMING PC*** with £1,000 of FSX Addons [UK ONLY]
- For Sale Boeing 737 MCP and EFIS
- my evga gtx580 for sale scotland uk
- WTB EVGA GTX780
- I've Logitech G27 mint condition Swap.
- For Sale
. . .
J41 ramp manager
Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:57 AM
Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:58 PM
This has happened to me several times. Also, I've had the odd behavior where clicking on a particular object will activate something else entirely (i.e. click on the passenger door, and the power cart appears!)So, clearly, there are times when some sort of corruption is occurring.Unfortunately, I have not been able to come up with a repro case... so there is really nothing PMDG can do.
hi guys, are we suppose to be able to ''click'' on the ramp manager popout? (shift-2), if its the case i cant. I tried right and left click on the red parts with no results. Plus, when i open door (shift-E), the door doesnt become blue on the ramp man. screen.