What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- FSX Steam edition is 80% off At the moment
- FSX on Steam back to £3.99 for the weekend
- Thai Creations -50%
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Flash Sales PCAviator.com.au (AU store only)
- Tiger Moth for £4.49 at justflight.com until end of Sunday
- Razbam planes reduced 50% at justflight.com until 7th April
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
- For Sale Embraer E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175 and 195 with SP2
- EVGA Titan GTX for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
. . .
Where is FSX.CFG file in Windows 7?
Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:36 AM
Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:33 PM
See You In The Skies...
"Impossible things are simply those which so far have never been done." - Elbert Hubbard
Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:07 PM
Had a chance to run REX today, works brilliantly even though I was quite happy with FSX before. Thanks for your help.
Easy way to access without hiding folders is to type this in the address bar:%appdata%\Microsoft\FSXAfter you hit enter, you will see fsx.cfg in there. http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_emot...