What's new in the Library
Member Reviews - Contribute a Review!
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
AVSIM Team Speak System
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- REX 50% off Sale
- FlySimware MU-2 50% off
- PC Aviator 4th July Sale
- ImagineSim Airports 25% off at FlightSim Store
- Aerosoft Twin Otter -20%
- 4K on the cheap! (UK)
- Golden Age Simulations 50% off @ SimMarket
- Active Sky Next 30% off
- Thai Creations 50% off
- TropicalSim Airports 35% off at SimMarket until 30/06
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- Captain Sim 777
- Brand new Corsair water cooler for sale
- i7-3700k, Gigabyte Z77X-UP7, Corsair Platinums 2133MHZ
- CPFlight 737 MCP EL & 737 EFIS PRO
- Looking for VFR Photographic Scenery - Generation X - Vol. 7 Scotland Central
- New Opencockpits 737 V3 FMC $400.
- Nvidia GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0
- Looking for a CH Products yoke for parts
- Lots of switches for your sim project.
. . .
Where is FSX.CFG file in Windows 7?
Posted 06 November 2009 - 09:36 AM
Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:33 PM
See You In The Skies...
"Impossible things are simply those which so far have never been done." - Elbert Hubbard
Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:07 PM
Had a chance to run REX today, works brilliantly even though I was quite happy with FSX before. Thanks for your help.
Easy way to access without hiding folders is to type this in the address bar:%appdata%\Microsoft\FSXAfter you hit enter, you will see fsx.cfg in there. http://forum.avsim.net/public/style_emot...