The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Any exciting Labor Day sales for FSX/P3D?
- Milviz Kingair B350i on Pre-Order for $10 Discount
- MegaSceneryEarth 50% off through Labor Day
- EarthSimulations has a big 50% off sale for one week - dl and box
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle/Joystick set
- FS2004 Add-ons
- For sale RSP TQ
- CH Throttle Quadrant; CH Eclipse; Saitek Combat Pedals
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- EVGA GeForce GTX650 1GB Superclocked 01G-P4-2652-KR [SHIPS WORLDWIDE]
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
. . .
DX10 Runway/Taxiway flickering FIX !
Posted 30 November 2009 - 06:47 PM
Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:39 AM
Posted 01 December 2009 - 09:16 AM
Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:25 AM
Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:41 AM
Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:49 AM
You're maybe right.I'm gonna give a try and report.
all the airports i listed above have asphalt runways linking to asphalt taxiways in asphalt aprons. with no flickering (unless i remove the small concrete taxiway). so i dont think thats correct, not directly anyway.
Posted 01 December 2009 - 12:13 PM
James, it works as well!So both the solutions are OK:Yours, adding a small concrete taxiway anywhere.Mine, replacing one of the asphalt aprons with a concrete one.:--))
thanks! the airports above at stock are confirmed flickerers :) -strange that one little concrete taxiway anywhere on the airport would fix it.
Posted 01 December 2009 - 01:05 PM