Sign in to follow this  
hypercide

A2A's Cub Review

Another great AVSIM review. Jeff Shyluk's account of the Accu-sim add-on makes me want to shell out a few more pennies (but after I've recovered from Christmas). But I wanted to point out something about that door. You can close it with the mouse, but you have to "lean" out far enough to see the handle so you can "reach" it with the mouse. That's realism.Tim

Guest jshyluk

Tim, I'm glad you got the door to work. I used my TrackIR and slewed the mouse all over the place, but I could never find the door hotspot. Maybe one of the invisible menus got in the way. I can't reccommend Accu-Sim enough! No matter how much you like the A2A Cub on its own, it gets even better with Accu-Sim. Definitely a bonus for the holidays!Jeff ShylukSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

Guest 747-fan

Excellent review. Door hotspot is indeed a bit hard to find, but I seem to remember that the usual fsx keyboard shortcut works for the door.

Guest jshyluk

Thank you for the kind words! Absolutely, the keyboard shortcut will open and close the door, as it should on most other aircraft, especially the default ones. Jeff ShylukSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

Great review! Very informative. I downloaded the Piper and the acusim and I havn't lost my grin ever since :) Great add-on! Also check-out the file Library, search for repaints from Urs Burkhardt. They are stunning!Greetings,Eric

Guest Sky_6

Thanks...!

Great review! Very informative. I downloaded the Piper and the acusim and I havn't lost my grin ever since :) Great add-on! Also check-out the file Library, search for repaints from Urs Burkhardt. They are stunning!Greetings,Eric

Guest asleyking187

Thank you for the kind words! ____________________air ambulance

Guest wims

This review totally blew me away, the most comprehensive review I've seen so far on AVSim. It was a great read

Still one of my favorite aircraft to fly in our virtual bush charter service. Add Orbix PNW and it is some real flying.

vafs_status.php?cs=EGE001&w=0&c=0