What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Active Sky Next - 30% off at SimMarket!
- Drzewiecki Design New York City X 30% off?
- Drzewiecki Design Easter Sale 30% off
- Flysimware 50% off on SimMarket
- FlightSystems Spring Promo, Free Payware!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition 80% off $4.99 now to Mar 30 End
- EDDK Köln/Bonn from Aerosoft for €14,48 / $14.29
- Airline2Sim Q400 Cadet Training Course 50% off
- Steam Sale FSX + DCS
- FSX: SE on sale... 80% off
- For Sale: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, $120
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Saitek Flight Sim components for sale New-in Box ever used
- Edtracker for sale
- Saitek TPM Panel (throttle,mixture and prop) ** WANTED **
- Selling my GTX Titan Superclocked
- TrackIR 5 - Track Clip for Hat
- Precision Flight Controls PFC Yoke, Rudders, Throttles + GoFlight Panels
- For Sale 1947 Piper PA12
- Real 737 Overhead and Aft Overhead For Sale
. . .
FS9 Remote Desktop Session doesn't work
Posted 26 December 2009 - 11:32 AM
Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:05 PM
Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:23 AM
There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to run FS2004 in the Windows XP Virtual Machine in W7. 1st its not designed for games that use the complexities of DX9 or higher, second its designed for your critical apps that no longer work under W7 but you MUST still access post upgrade. FS2004 works just fine under W7.
Hi!When I start FS2004 in the Windows XP mode session in Windows 7, it doesn't work.Why?When I launch the fs9.exe file, a error sign comes up and you will see this message:"Flight Simulator cannot run during a Remote Desktop session and will now quit"Is there anything you can do to get around this?I was thinking of maybe debug the app or something like that.Or is it possible to run the sim via Wide FS? I didn't knew if the FS2004 forum or the Windows 7 forum was the best forum for creating this thread in.