The 2014 Demographic Survey! - NEW!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Airline2Sim Q400 Training half price weekend....
- 25 Percent off at FS2Crew. Coupon Code: SCHOOL2014
- LatinVFR San Juan 20% Off @ Simmarket
- Skyhighsim - 50% price reduction
- Razbam Super Sale! Harrier and Metroliner for $20
- Wing Commander 3 Free until 2 September
- Quality Wings 757 Discounted
- Qualitywings BAe 146 permanent discount
- A2A Sale 25% Off For Duration Of Oshkosh Airshow
- Fswidgets 10 Year Anniversary Sale - 50% Off
- A320 throttle quadrant replica P&P
- FSX PC For Sale (United Kingdom)
- KingWin Lazer Power Supply 1000 Watts with Universal Modular Connectors/3 Way LED Switch/80 Plus Bronze ATX
- 737 Yoke from Ace for sale
- MSI GTX680 Twin Frozr 2Gb
- ASUS Rampage III Formula
- Attn New or Budget Constrained Simmers
- For Sale: Corsair Force GT 240 GB SATA III/6G SATA 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive - CSSD-F240GBGT-BK
- Looking for Saitek Pro Flight throttle spare black knob
- Parts for Free -- CH PRO Pedals - USB
. . .
FS9 Remote Desktop Session doesn't work
Posted 26 December 2009 - 11:32 AM
Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:05 PM
Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:23 AM
There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to run FS2004 in the Windows XP Virtual Machine in W7. 1st its not designed for games that use the complexities of DX9 or higher, second its designed for your critical apps that no longer work under W7 but you MUST still access post upgrade. FS2004 works just fine under W7.
Hi!When I start FS2004 in the Windows XP mode session in Windows 7, it doesn't work.Why?When I launch the fs9.exe file, a error sign comes up and you will see this message:"Flight Simulator cannot run during a Remote Desktop session and will now quit"Is there anything you can do to get around this?I was thinking of maybe debug the app or something like that.Or is it possible to run the sim via Wide FS? I didn't knew if the FS2004 forum or the Windows 7 forum was the best forum for creating this thread in.