What's new in the Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide - UPDATED V2!
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Great Deal on Orbx addons at the flightsimstore.com!
- Flysimware 50% Off
- SimSkunkWorks 50% Off Sale
- MyTraffic 6 FSX+FSXSE+P3D - 40% off at simMarket
- Aerosoft Download Products on Sale
- MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 50% off at PCAviator.com.au
- REX4 TD (and others) now on sale 25% Off!
- FSPS - FLIGHT SIMULATOR MANAGER (FREE)
- Duxford and Air Museum for free
- Aerosoft Mega Airports 25% off until 6th April
- Goflight GF-RP48 Rotary/Pushbutton module $100
- GTX 970 SC and Dell U3011 2560x1600 monitor...
- For Sale: GTX 970 Superclocked
- Couple of Pokeys56E for sale
- Reduced! PFC Cirrus II Console and Pedals $500 + shipping
- Boeing 737 787 Engraved Aluminium Alloy YOKE CHECKLIST for Saitek Yoke
- Selling Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar
- Markings Template for Saitek Throttle Quadrant (Airbus-Boeing All in One)
- QUADRANT BOX for Saitek Throttle Quadrant
- MCP Ultra (Boeing 737NGX Type)
. . .
FS9 Remote Desktop Session doesn't work
Posted 26 December 2009 - 11:32 AM
Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:05 PM
Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:23 AM
There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to run FS2004 in the Windows XP Virtual Machine in W7. 1st its not designed for games that use the complexities of DX9 or higher, second its designed for your critical apps that no longer work under W7 but you MUST still access post upgrade. FS2004 works just fine under W7.
Hi!When I start FS2004 in the Windows XP mode session in Windows 7, it doesn't work.Why?When I launch the fs9.exe file, a error sign comes up and you will see this message:"Flight Simulator cannot run during a Remote Desktop session and will now quit"Is there anything you can do to get around this?I was thinking of maybe debug the app or something like that.Or is it possible to run the sim via Wide FS? I didn't knew if the FS2004 forum or the Windows 7 forum was the best forum for creating this thread in.